1.3

"Who's this freak?" Jesse asked as he walked over.
"Sam can you put Jack in the car please" Oli asked as he wrapped an arm around my waist.
"Jesse what do you want?" I spat.
"Did i say you could leave?" He spat as he came closer to me.
"Back the fuck up, Pops who's this pleb?" Oli said as he tightened his grip on me.
"Just another regret" I sneered.
"Oh come on Poppy, do you really find this punk attractive?" Jesse asked folding his arms.
"He's Jack's father so if you could kindly fuck off, we'd like to leave" I said as Me&Oli went to walk away. Jesse grabbed my wrist and slapped me around the face, leaving a stinging sensation in my cheek.
"What the fuck Jesse?" James shouted as he walked over helping me up.
"Oh shut up James, you're all nothing but Screaming faggots" That's when Danny lost his temper, he threw Jesse to the ground kicking him in the side, Ben joined in and soon after Sam,Cam and James.
"I am rock and roll living a life you could only dream of, i am rock and roll at its fucking finest" Danny shouted as they all kicked and punched Jesse, "Pops go, we've got this under control, be safe baby sister" Cam said as he waved me off.

"Fucking hell that was crazy! Who was he?" Oli asked as he started the car. I sighed and looked at him
"I met him at the club all those years ago and we dated for a few years and we broke up last year because he was a possessive idiot" I said as i traced over my tattoos.
"Hey Jacko, when we get to Yorkshire, how about we go buy a kitten?" Oli asked Jack,
"Yes oh my gosh thank you Daddy!" Jack shouted as he bounced up and down in his seat.
"Mummy I'm tired" Jack yawned as his eyes struggled to stay open.
"Get some sleep Jacko, i'll wake you when we get to the airport" I said as I put my coat over him.
"i love you" He yawned,
"I love you to the horizon and back" I smiled before looking at Oli who was smiling.
"I can't believe you remember that" He smiled,
"Of course i remember it! How could i forget it?" I laughed.
"I'm glad we had Jack, i always wanted a son" He smiled as we pulled into the airport.

"Flight 190475 to Yorkshire is now boarding" I smiled and looked at Oli, "That's us! Ready Jack?" Oli asked with a smile on his face, Jack nodded and smiled. After the plane took off Jack fell asleep, leaning on the airplane wall.
"So i see you finally decided to get tattooed" Oli laughed as he looked my sleeves, I nodded and laughed.
"A lot can change in 5 years Oliver" He sighed and wrapped an arm around my shoulders,
"Hey Pops can i ask you something?" Oli asked as I rested my head on his shoulder. I nodded,
"Do you think you could give me a second chance?" He mummbled, I sighed and laughed.
"Oliver, I'm on an aeroplane thats going back to Yorkshire with you and our son, I think I've already given you a second chance" I looked up to see him smiling his famous smile.
"I love you to the horizon and back" He smiled as he kissed me softly.

- - - - - -

too many fillers ugh wtf am i doing