1.2

(Oli's POV)

"No Oliver, We had a kid" Poppy said bluntly while holding the child.

"Jack go play with Auntie Emma and Jordan while i talk to Oliver" she muttered as Emma took Jack.

"He's not mine, im sure of it" I said as i looked at Poppy. She sighed and looked at me

"Oliver, remember the night when Danny was in hospital and we stayed in the hotel?" I nodded and then it hit me. Jack is my kid.

"He is mine" I whispered, trying to comprehend the situation.

"Does he know im his dad?" I asked looking at Poppy who was chewing on her lower lip. She shook her head,

"He knows his last name is Sykes and that his dad travels around the world alot, he asks about you all the time" She said with a few tears falling. I pulled her into a hug as she sobbed into my chest.

"I'm his Dad, i was man enough to make him, Im man enough to stick around" I said as i stroked her hair. "Please don't leave again Poppy" I mumbled into her hair. She nodded her head and looked up, "We should tell him" She smiled grabbing my hand pulling me to where Jack was. "Jacko do you know why we came here?" She asked as she sat on the floor opposite him. He nodded his head and looked at me.

"I like you tattoos! I want tattoos but mummy says im too small" He smiled as her looked at the cat on my palm. "Well how about when your 18 i'll come with you to get your first tattoo?" I said as his face lit up, he nodded and hugged me.

"Thank you!" He giggled as he sat down.

"Okay Jacko, ready to meet Daddy?" Poppy asked him, he nodded and crossed his legs.

"Jacko, say hello to your Daddy" She smiled as pointed to me, He immediately ran over to me and tackled me into a hug,

"I love you Daddy" he whispered,

"I love you too Jacko" I whispered back.

(Poppy's POV)

"Pops, why dont you and Jack move in with me? I've got a couple of spare rooms and we can decorate Jack's however he wants!" Oli said as Jack sat in his lap, I nodded and smiled, "I'll need to get our stuff from Danny's, where do you live?" I asked, he looked at Nichols,

"Back home, in Yorkshire" He smiled. I haven't been back home since before we left for Warped,

"Jacko, we're going to move to England with Daddy, is that okay?" He nodded and looked at Jordan&Emma, "Can Aunt Emma come?" We all laughed,

"Yeah she can" Jordan smiled.

(At Danny's)

"Is that the last of your stuff?" James asked as he brought down another suitcase, i nodded my head and sighed,

"I'm gonna miss you Jamesy" he pulled me into a hug,

"I'll miss you too Popsicle but Jack's going to be with his Dad, and you always said how you'd love to live back home in the countryside" I nodded and broke the hug.

"Where's our hug?" Cam,Ben and Sam said at the same time, i laughed and pulled the boys into a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you idiots so much, just promise me you'll find a nice girl and settle down, and please don't burn your houses down" They laughed,

"As long as you skype us!" Sam said as Cam nodded in agreement.

"Where's Whoresnop?" I asked breaking the group hug.

"In The garden having a fag" James said. I nodded and walked to the garden, I saw Danny sitting against a tree, i walked over and sat next to him resting my hesd on his shoulder. "Remember when we were kids and we'd hide in the tree house from Mum and Dad, we'd sit up there for hours lauging and talking about our futures, you always wanted a big house on the edge of Yorkshire, but you didn't wanna leave me" He said before pulling the fag to his lips.

"You always wanted to be a rockstar, and when you met Ben,Sam,Cam and James it happened, you would run around the house screaming 'I am rock and roll at its finest' and Ben would join in" i laughed.

"I'll miss you baby sister" He sighed, "I'll miss you too big brother"

I looked at the guys and smiled,

"See you fuckers soon" I laughed as Jack ran over to Ben,

"When you come to stay can you cook me pancakes please?" Ben nodded and hugged Jack,

"Of course I can, now be good for your Mum&Dad little man" Ben said as Jack nodded.

"Bye bye Uncle Danny" Jack said as He hugged Danny.

"I love you little man" Danny whispered.

"I love you too, but only because your ginger" We all laughed,

"I'll let you off this time Jacko" he smiled.

"Ready?" Oli asked as he walked over. I nodded and smiled at the guys.

"I love you guys"

"We love you too Popsicle" James said. "Where do you think you're going?" A voice asked.

- - - - - -

oooo drama