1.0

(Poppy's POV)

My eyes flickered open, adjusting to light. A loud beeping filled the air.
"Ugh what's with the fucking beeping?" I moaned as I tried to sit up but a sharp pain shot through my arms. I looked around and I was blinded by the brightness of the white walls.
"Poppy sweetheart can you hear me?" A women's voice asked.
"Am I dead?" I asked as I shielded my eyes. She let out a small chuckle and shook her head.
"No sweetheart you're not dead, you were very close though" She said as she helped me sit up.
"I didn't catch your name!" I said quickly. She let out a small laugh,
"Im Violet but you can call me Vi" she smiled.
"Your friends are outside! Very handsome guys" she said with a wink which sent me into a spiral of laughter.
"Can you send Vegan and Jordan in please Vi?" She smiled and noddded. She came back in with Vegan and Jordan right behind her.
"Hey Pops" Jordan choked out as he hugged me.
"I love you Jords, im so sorry i done what i did!" i said as i hugged him back.
"Shh its okay Poppy, its in the past now" He cooed as he broke off the hug. I looked at Vegan and laughed. "Matthew Kean get your arse over here" I laughed as he shuffled over to me and pulled my into a hug.
"I thought i lost you Poppy" He sobbed into my shoulder.
"Its okay Matt, im here now thats all that matters" I sniffled as he broke the hug.
"We almost fell off our chairs when Violet told us you were awake!" Jordan laughed as he sat down. "Emma's dying to see you" He mumbled.
"Emma's here? Oh my god bring her in now!" I almost shouted.
"Okay jesus calm you tits Pops!" Jordan laughed as he walked out the room. I heard an excited squeal and the door flew open.
"Poppy oh my god i missed you so much!" She squealed as she ran over and hugged me.
"I missed you too! Em. Cant. Breathe" I stammered as she let go and blushed. "Wheres Nichols and Lee?" I asked as Emma sat on Jordans lap.
"They're out in the waiting area with Oliver" Vegan mummered. I made an O shape with my mouth.
"Can you guys give me and Oli a minute please?" They nodded and left the room sending Oliver in. He walked over and sat next my bed, eyes bloodshot from crying.
"Poppy i'm so sorry" Was all he choked out.
"Oliver, once I get out of this place, I'm moving to Texas and living with Danny and Ben" I said as I looked down.
"W-what why? Poppy please don't leave me, I need you" He cried. I let out a sigh and looked at him
"Oliver i love you, and i always will but I need to leave for a while, clear my head, get back on my feet, I'm sorry Oliver" I gave him one last kiss and wrapped myself in my blanket.
"I love you to the horizon and back" I whispered as he left, giving me a faint smile.

(5 Years Later)

I wonder if they remember me, or even think about me. I shook my head erasing the thoughts and focusing on Jack.
"Mummy when can i see Daddy?" He asked as he coloured in his drawing.
"I Dont know baby, he's still adventuring around the world with his 4 best friends" I said trying to fight back tears. Over the past 5 years a lot has happened, After the 'Incident' i went to a rehabilitation clinic and was diagnosed with Depression and Bi-Polar. I found out i was pregnant with Jack and moved in with Danny and Ben.
"Mummy, do you think Daddy loves me?" Jack asked. I nodded my head and looked at him
"I'm sure he does sweetheart, okay now lights out! Goodnight Jacko i love you to the horizon and back" I whispered as i kissed his forehead and tucked him in. It kills me knowing Jack didnt know his father, the truth is, i haven't spoken to him since the 'incident', But what kills me the most is how much Jack looks like his father. The same big choclate brown eyes, the same brown locks, the same cheeky smile.

"Mummy wake up, Uncle Ben's made pancakes and he said get up because Uncle Dannys going to eat them all because he's ginger" I sat up and laughed.
"Okay well give me a minute and distract Uncle Danny" he nodded his head and flashed a cheeky grin. I grabbed a bucket from Jack's room and filled it with freezing water from the bathroom tap. I tip-toed down the stairs stopping just above Danny. "Surprise Attack!" Jack and Ben screamed as i poured the water onto Dannys head.
"Right thats it the pancakes are mine!" He shouted as he grabbed the plate and ran out to the front garden. I chased Danny around until I ran into someone.
"Fuck I'm so sorry" a thick British accent said.
"It's okay" I smiled, realising who it was, my smile faded
"No way, Poppy? Poppy Worsnop?" I nodded and bit down on my lower lip.
"Hey Jords" I smiled faintly.
"Mum Uncle Danny locked Ben in the cupboard again!" Jack shouted as he ran over.
"Who's this little guy?" Jordan asked as he crouched down to Jacks height.
"I'm Jack Falcon Sykes!" He smiled.
"He's Oli's?" Jordan asked stunned.
"Yep"

- - - - -

ayy lmao