Chapter 1 " Am i kidnapped?? "

Read A/N at the end of the chapter

Chapter 1

Nandini POV.

Yipeee 1st jan ,2016 !!! New year !!! I went to dad for wishing him !!

Nandini : "dad happy new year !! " said kissing the cheek of her dad.

Dad : "same to u , my bacha, come have your breakfast !! "

Nandini : " dad wht happened , why so quiet , i mean first day of the new year and u r so quiet !! "

Dad : " nothing bacha , just a lil bit tensed abt the office work !! Acha u tell wht r u doing today "

Nandu : " i am going to mall for shopping with ishita and then in the evening my friends are throwing a party ,so will go there !! Ok dad i am getting late , i am going , bye love u "

Dad : " bye beta and yes be careful and stay safe , love u too "

Today dad was sounding a lil weird maybe becauz of work , chuck it i have to pick up ishita and go to mall .

Nandini and ishita both went to mall and started shopping

Ishita : " nandzz i am going to zara now , come "

Nandini : " oh no plz , how much u shop girl?? , enough !!, i am sitting in the cafe , when u r done give me a call ok !! "

Ishita : ok done

Nandini went to the cafe and Ishita went for further shopping

_____________________________

At cafe

Nandini ordered a coffe and sat on a table and waited for her order !! Suddenly she looked up and found a very handsome boy sitting on the opposite table .( pic in the media box).
handsome would be not be the correct word for defining his looks !! He was extremely attractive !! He was wearing a sky blue shirt with first three buttons open giving a nice view of his chest !!! I was not able divert my eyes from him , sensing my gaze on him , he looked up and caught me shamelessly ogling at him.

I shifted my gaze towards the waiter who just kept my order i muttered a 'thank u'and again looked to the attractive boy , our eyes met , he raised his eyebrow and smirked at me .

!! A blush crept on my face !! I took a sip from my coffe and left it just like that !! I called ishita and she told me to meet at parking !! I hurriedly paid the bill and left the cafe without giving a glance at the boy !!

I reached the parking area and forgot where i have parked my car , even the car keys were with ishita !! God i am so much screwed !! I tried to find the car but didn't !! My phone's battery was also dead by now , as i forgot to charge it !! I started panicking !!

Then i heard a deep voice behind me , i turned and found the cafe boy standing with hands in his pocket

Boy : "angel its not safe standing in the middle of the parking where no human is there "

Nandini: "first of all my name is not angel and i am not able to find my car , i forgot where i parked my car and i am not able to find it "

Boy : "ohhh thats now a big problem" he said dramatically.

Boy : "follow me i know where your car is " he said in a serious tone nandini started following him without knowing what bigger problem she is getting into

They both stopped by a car which was parked in the isolated area of the parking

Nandu : "but this is not my car"

Boy : " shut up and get in the car right now or i have my ways !! ". He said with a fierce tone , nandini exactly knew wht is coming now !! She turned around to run but to her dismay , the boy already grabbed her by her waist , nandini started struggling in his grip , but wht can she do infront of a hulk type man !!

Nandini : "why i feel so safe in his grip " she thought

Nandu : "plz leave me , plz dont hurt me plz , plz helppp plz somebody help ". she shouted suddenly she felt someting hard being pressed on her head , she exactly knew wht it is 'gun'

Boy : "ahh angel dont try to become a devil " said with a devilish smirk.

"dear dont test my patience , coz i wont even think twice to fill ur brain with all the bullets filled in my friend , just co-operate and i assure u ' i wont hurt u". said the last four words with so much honesty that nandini stopped struggling . the boy tied her both hands and pushed her in the front seat of his car . he immediately sat in the car and pulled away . he was driving and soon reached on isolated roads .

"How come i never came to know about these roads " nandini muttered to herself but the boy heard and smiled but hid it immediately.

Nandu : " kid...na...pp...er " she stuttered to him

Boy : "speak up"

Nandu: "why did u kidnapped me ? Where r u taking me ? But i dont have enemies ,i am soo cute ,why will someone try to harm me , by the way what is your name ?? "

Boy : " i dont think i need to answer any of your questions but yes i like being called kidnapper and u dont need to know my name , vaise i know u r interested in me " he said with a smirk.

Nandini blushed at his comment and dropped her gaze.

Nandu : "ayiapaa again he smirked , he doesnt even know how much his smirk affects me " nandini thought

Boy : "Manik , my name is Manik angel , but i like kidnapper more " he winked

She shyly looked away.

A/N

Okay so here i go with the first chapter !!!!! I know this not soo interesting part but it is an important part as it will help in future mysteries in the story , but i promise u the further updates will be more of your type i will just say abhi to story shuru hui hai heheh ok. Plz guyz comment as it really encourages me to write. Do vote. Do Comment. Do share.

Lots of love

Angel

My Sexy KidnapperOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara