I Can't Stop Drinking About You

Tobias POV (If Tris left him for someone else)

No ones gonna love you like I do. No ones gonna care like I do.

Bottle after bottle, I allow the burning liquid flow down my throat. Feeling as my eyes grow tired, and my vision turns blurry. I should stop. I should go get rest, but I know I won't get sleep. And I know that I can't stop the current run of liquor as long as I have you on my brain.

And I can feel it in the way that you breathe. I know you dream of him while you sleep next to me..

You used to be underneath the sheets with me every night, now we're worlds apart since you left. You never thought of me like you did long ago, but he started to get the thoughts of love and lust. Of care and compassion. Everything I once had, gone in the blink of an eye.

I can't stop drinking about you. I gotta numb the pain.

The pain was unbearable when you left, even though I had seen the signs.. I didn't think you'd really leave. The pain killed me, starting from the inside making it's way out. You tore my heart out and didn't give it back, you took any happiness left and stepped on it as you walked away.

I can't stop drinking about you. Without you I ain't the same.

I changed because of you, I've been changed by you. The effect of leaving breaking me, and leaving me as someone I don't even recognize. Someone my friends didn't know, and didn't like.

So pour a shot in my glass and I'll forget forever! So pour a shot in my glass cause it makes everything better!

Down with our life, down with our forever. Down with the future we could've had, down with the pain you've caused me. Shot after shot, throwing away my life like you did with ours.

Darlin tell me what more can I do? Don't you know that I was meant for you?

We were made for each other, that's what you told me. We were meant to be together, that's what you had said to me. So to throw that away, turning all that you said to me to lies... are you happy? Does it make you feel better?? Because I lie here wondering what was true and what was false. What was a game, and what was a reality.

You say I feel like heaven on earth, But You'd never know what heaven was if it wasn't for... him.

You think you're leaving for a better man, a better person for you. But you don't know what you're leaving behind. You're leaving behind the best goddamn thing that has happened to you. You think that he's better? That he'll give you more than the three years spent with me? Go ahead, all you'll find is disappointment and regret.

I can't stop drinking about you. I gotta numb the pain.

I'm not saying that it doesn't stop hurting for me, the pain is still there. But you think you are better off, well when you find out that you aren't... you can't come crawling back to me. Because by the time you face your senses and the reality of it all, I'll be the one better off.

I can't stop drinking about you. Without you I ain't the same.

When you realize your worse with him, and miss being better with me, I'll be long gone. That man you once knew, that man you once loved... he's a new person.

So pour a shot in my glass and I'll forget forever! So pour a shot in my glass cause it makes everything better!

Down with what could've been. Down with what should've been. Down with all the things we could've and would've been. Drink after drink, each shot representing something I wanted with you. Something I can be with out you. Something we could be together, and something better I can be n my own.

You broke me, but as I repair the damage... I'm building up stronger. Better.