" So how are you guys a gang?" I asked Roy and Ryan and they looked at each other.

" We're all actors, the same age,and we want something to do out of the famous life." Ryan answered and I nodded my head, so everyone in here are actors, huh.

" So what about Colton's mom, what is she going to do if she finds out?" I then asked and everyone fell quiet.

" I don't know, this never happened before." Roy said and I swallowed a lump in my throat.

" But....does she know about what Zee does?!" I question and they nodded their heads.

" Yay she kno-" But Ryan was cut off when the door was slammed open.

" Guys can I get so help here?" Rider mumbled and I looked at him shocked. WHAT?! He escaped, but he's hurt and you can tell. His one eye was swollen and his nose was bleeding, then he had bruises on his arms. I ran up to him and Ryan followed me, Rider grabbed Ryan's arm almost falling over.

" Dude you don't look good." One kid with short black hair said and Rider chuckled.

" Well Zee's gang is tough, they still got Colton though." Rider said as he sat down on one of the couches and he looked up at me and smiled. " Hello, darling." He flirted and I rolled my eyes, that's Rider alright. He then wiped his nose and blood was then on his hand.

" Need a washcloth?" One kid then tossed a washcloth to Rider and he caught it and wiped his nose again.

" Man, you gotten beaten up." I said and he glared at me for a second.

" You try fighting six guys at once, it's not easy and I can only fight three at a time." Rider stated and I rolled my eyes.

" So do you know where Zee's hiding at?" Roy asked and Rider looked up at him.

"Hm? Oh, yay um......it was a old building or factory of some sort." Rider answered and Roy sighed.

" Where?" Roy asked again and Rider looked up at the ceiling thinking.

" I don't know how to explain but I can show you." Rider then answered looking at all of us, he then stopped at me. " Darling, come here." He said and I looked at him for a second until I went over and sat next to him.

" What do you want?" I asked and he turned to me and smiled slightly.

" I don't know." He grinned putting an arm around me and I slapped his chest and go up.

" Your freakin' creepy!" I told him and he laughed.

" Runs in the family." He laughed and I rolled my eyes before turning to Roy.

" What time is it?" I asked and he pulled out his phone and showed it to me. It was late and I sighed. " I have to meet my parents at the hotel." I mumbled and Roy nodded his head.

" Come on let's go." Roy said and I nodded my head.

-----------------------

" There you are, what took you so long?" My mom said once I found her in the hotel lobby and I shrugged my shoulders.

" I'll see you tomorrow Cherry." Roy said before leaving and I nodded my head.

" Where's Colton and who was that?" My mom asked and I looked back at her.

" Colton's sleeping at his house and that was Roy and he brought me here." I lied and she nodded her head.

" Come on let's go to our hotel room." She mumbled and I nodded my head following her to the elevator.

" Wow I like the room." I said entering it and my mom nodded her head. It was like the room Colton and his dad were staying at back home, but this one doesn't really have a kitchen.Then my dad was sitting on the one couch watching TV. There was also three doors, one was open, lined up at the right of us and I'm guessing those are the bedrooms.

" Peaches!" My mom yelled and Peaches came out of the room with the open door and smiled. What I didn't expect was another kid to came strolling out and stopping looking at me with a smirk. " So what did you guys do?" My mom asked and Dad turned to us.

" They talked and talked and talked." My dad mumbled before turning back to the TV. I kept looking at him scared and shocked, he...how did he know...did he know about Peaches being my sister?!

" Hello there Cherry." Zee smirked coming up to me and I shook my head slightly backing up a bit.

" Oh he won't bite." My sister said and I rolled my eyes.

" He might." I whispered under my breath, and I looked at my mom. " Which room is mine?" I asked and she pointed to the room on the far left and I smiled and headed over to it. I went in and looked around, the room was comforting and had this cozy feeling. The walls were a creamy white and the carpet was brown, there was a bed with a brown quilt covering it and a nightstand next to it. There was then a dresser and a TV sitting on top of it, and my stuff was sitting next to the dresser and their was a bathroom also. I smiled and grabbed my bag and took out sweatpants and a t-shirt changing into them. Once I was changed I jumped into bed relaxing.

Colton. I hope he's ok, I would be crushed and most miserable girl in the world if he's hurt badly or dead. Now him being dead will just kill me, I can't believe I like him this much already and it hasn't really been three weeks. I ready hope he's ok, I hope he's fine.

" Cherry?"

" Go. Away!" I whispered hardly at Zee and he chuckled. Really I want him to go away and leave me alone! He freakin' kidnapped Colton and Rider for goodness sakes!!

" I'm here for a deal." He said coming over to me and I shook my head. " I'll release Colton if you do something for me." He added and I looked at him.

" And what would that be?" I asked and he smirked.

" Kill Rider." He whispered and I sat up and glared at him. KILL RIDER!?! How-I mean why? Rider is a good kid if he isn't such a flirt! How can anyone kill him! "Why did you think I wanted my bro, I knew him and Rider were close friends and I knew Rider would find him. Rider is pretty strong and a great fighter and I can't just go up to him and kill him without him fighting." He stated and I shook my head moving away from him.

"No,no,no.." I kept saying and he sighed shaking his head.

" Colton said the same thing, you guys are perfect for each other." He said and I glared at him. " And all you have to do is kill him quick and simple." He whispered and I shook my head.

" If I get Colton back and it means losing an annoying, flirting, sarcastic, friend then NO." I said crossing my arms and Zee chuckled silently.

" Either it's one or the other." He said before leaving my room.

Colton or Rider?!

But they are both amazing and how can I stand seeing one dead? Their too important in my life. Colton is my boyfriend and first friend and he's famous and how will fans react to him dying. Rider is a, as I said annoying, flirting, sarcastic friend and he always seems to put me in a good mood just like Colton but in a different way.

They can't die neither of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------