"I don't think I'll ever get used to that. It's so overwhelming. They just scream shit at you" Justin told me. I frowned and scooted closer to him. I held onto his hand again.

"It seems tough." I said back. He nodded then looked right into my eyes making me melt. "This is all so different, but you'll adjust" I said trying to make him feel better.

"It's insane. It's so surreal. It all happened so fast it could make your head spin. But so far, everything's great. Paparazzi is a down fall, but the fans, the studio time, the reactions from everyone to your songs, theres just so many amazing things about this. I'm so happy and I'm glad I get to share it with you" he told me and squeezed my hand again.

"Good. You deserve to be happy. I'm happy for you"

"Thank you" he brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it again. "So I'm free for the rest of the day which means we can go do whatever." He told me. I smiled more getting excited.

"Yay!" I cheered making him laugh. "I'm sure there is so much we can go do"

"There is" he said nodding. "But also tomorrow morning I'm performing on the Today Show so I hope you don't mind-" I cut him off.

"I don't mind. That's amazing. I can't wait to watch" I told him. He smiled and scooter closer so we were hip to hip. He let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"We are going to have an amazing weekend. I promise" he told me.

***

"Damn" I said out loud. "I love it here. This is beautiful" I told Justin. We are on top of the Empire State Building as the sun is about to go down. I've never seen anything like this. It's so pretty.

"I know right" Justin said back and I felt his arm leave my waist. "How are you doing? Really?" I heard him ask me. I faced him and saw he is already facing me now.

"I'm okay. Everything's basically the same, school, home, hanging with our friends. I just have to adapt to you not being there, still. I'm used to your goofy ass with me all the time" I told him and he smiled at the last part and shook his head.

"I'll be back. I'm not gone forever. Plus we have moments like this. You get to travel to different places to see me. I know it's a lot, but we can experience these things together" he said back. I'm so in love with him. All I feel for him is love. He makes me so happy and whenever I'm with him, I feel like the best version of myself and so happy.

"Hey guys" I heard Kenny's voice and we both looked over at him. "Just letting you know they are about to open the doors again for the public. So we should go now" He told us.

"Okay. Yeah let's go" Justin agreed then grabbed my hand. "You ready to go out to eat?" He asked me as we started to walk.

"Yeah. Let's do it" I agreed.

***

"No. That's not how that went!" I said as I laughed at Justin.

"Yeah. Okay. I remember" He joked back. We're at dinner and we're talking about childhood memories. We have so many together considering we've been best friends since technically birth. "I learned first then taught you" He claims he taught me how to ride a bike when we were nine but really we learned together on the same day.

"Okay. I'll let you think when you want" I said with a laugh. He chuckled and shook his head. He reached over and grabbed my hand. "Do you remember my thirteenth birthday party?" I asked and he instantly started to laugh so hard. "Justin!" I said with my jaw dropping because of how funny he thinks it was.