Unusual Behaviour

Jungkook hadn't noticed the miserable face of Jimin. He was swept up in the moment, feeling proud yet still slightly embarrassed. Jin cuddled him and he snuggled his head into the warmth of his hyung's chest. The rest of Bangtan felt a happy warmth inside, and were glad that the couple were able to express themselves. But Jimin was too jealous to continue to witness their affection. In the corner of his eye, Jungkook saw him dash up the stairs. Immediately, he chased after Chim, calling his name. Jin was incredibly confused. Whenever he embraced his boyfriend, it would take an eternity for them to let go. It was very unusual of him. Before he had the chance to find Jungkook, he was smothered with hugs from everyone. RapMon had disbanded his distaste towards Jin, and was happy to see him so happy. But a wave of sadness crashed inside, has he pondered Jungkook's two odd reactions in the morning.
Jungkook grabbed Jimin's shoulder, and pulled him around. They couldn't give each other eye contact, since the events of the 'incident' had built a brick wall through their friendship. They'd also refrained from talking - it seemed like any subject could lead them to the horror of that night. Finally, Jungkook broke the silence. "W-what was that?" he stuttered. "I thought you were h-happy for u-us." Jimin shook his head.
"No, I'm really happy for you, I just felt a bit ill, that's all," lied Chim.
"Are you sure? Because I can get you some medicine and Jin can make you some soup, if you want." He was kind enough to to make an offer, but at hearing the name Jin, Jimin couldn't take it, and vanished from the dorms. Jungkook was too fatigued to continue chasing after him. All he wanted was to be able to love his boyfriend and be close to his best friend, without having to lie or hide some dirty secret. He wanted the perfect relationship, but that was far from possible.