Chpt 11: Half Naked Morning

Start from the beginning

"I was told there was food, not a full house. Nevertheless Good morning everyone." I gave a small wave before taking a seat at the counter.

"What an amazing sight to wake up to." Kol smirked.

"I'll say." NiKlaus commented.

"I'm going to have to agree with my brothers Catia." Elijah said while fixing the sleeves on his suit.

Damon whistled. "I'm still up for that sex offer."

I let out a frustrating sigh.

"Enough. Jeez can't a woman wear her underwear without getting hounded by piggish men. Bloody hell." Rebekah took the words right out of my mouth.

"Thank you Bekah." I smiled gratefully.

"Now can someone please explain to me why the living room is full of people who most of which hate the others guts." I said with raised eyebrows.

They all looked around the room anxiously waiting for someone to speak up.

Dean rolled his eyes and stood from his seat on the couch, Sam and Stiles followed his actions.

"You know the witch you told us about, the one that was suppose to marry Silas?" Niklaus said.

I clenched my shaking hands into fists. My nails dug into the palm of my hand causing droplets of blood to fall on the floor. Even the mention of her name makes my blood boil.

"What of the wench Niklaus." I said through gritted teeth.

Kol swallowed nervously. "She back Catia, and she's coming to get Silas back." He said.

My breath became uneven and I was blinded by red.

"Catia, love, calm down." Klaus whispered shakily from across the room.

My eyes locked with his causing his body to shudder.

"Calm down? Calm down? The woman should be dead! And you're telling me she's walking around all nice and new ready to avenge her dignity that died the day of her wedding. I am what I am today because of those three. And trust me when I tell you I will not sleep until her head is handed to me on a silver platter."

The room was quiet. Nobody dared to make a sound or move an inch.

I felt my face start to shift my blood began to boil. Everything was coming in and out. The monster inside me was on the verge of breaking loose, until I felt a soft hand rest on my shoulder.

I turned my head to find Stefan standing next to me. His hand on my shoulder and the other was making its way around my waist. In a second I was wrapped in his arms and for some reason my body calmed.

His arms held me close to his body, and in that moment I knew history was going to repeat itself.

My heart was beating rapidly and my mind was floating back to the past.

Flashback
'116 B.C | Ancient Greece'

"Catia please hurry, father will be angry if we are late." Amara's sweet voice rang throughout my room.