Fuzzy (Chapter 10)

I almost forgot to upload this! Ahhhhh! This is so tiring :p I've already uploaded two stories this weekend! Vote please so I have the courage to upload this story more!!! Comment? Thanks to all of my fans who read this story, vote, and comment, because without all of you. This story would not exist.

Enjoy ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhh....what to wear, what to wear.

What do you wear when the guy who wants to be friends with you to get into your pants asks you to go on a fake date with him to impress his parents? And what if that guy is the popular jock at school and your the nerd?

I decided on a dress to impress outfit. I dug through my pile of new clothes I bought and found a black dress that cut off just above my knees and had thin spaghetti straps. The neckline was sweetheart, dipping in the center of my chest. I put on some diamond teardrop earings with a single black flat shoe. My right foot was clad in a lime green cast. I scowled at my foot for a moment, thinking of a certain someone. Checking my jewelry, I made sure my diamond 'A' necklace was visible. I curled my blond hair and put it half up half down. I decided on minimal makeup, only putting on mascara and eyeliner. No lipglosss or chapstick. Glancing in the mirror, I surveyed myself. I didn't look half bad.

The bell rang and I looked at the time. Six thirty. I smirked. He actually showed up on time.

I hurried down the stairs and opened the door to see him waiting in a white dress shirt and black pants, a blue tie matching his gorgeous blue eyes. His chocolate brown hair was gelled in a messy bed head way and he was smirking. Wonderful.

Luckily my mom and dad were on their own date so they didn't take pictures and tell Asher embarassing baby stories when he arrived.

He handed me some purple lilies on the way to the car and scratched the back of his head nervously. "I...errr....I got these for you."

I smiled at his surprising thoughtfulness. "Thanks."

When we were walking towards the car he held the door to his mercedes open to me and I stepped inside. He closed the door and stepped into the driver's seat.

He started the engine and just as we were backing out I heard Mrs. Strutz call, "Sneaking out again? That's okay hun, I'm here for you. Your secrets safe with me." She winked.

I shuddered. Asher laughed and backed out of the driveway chuckling. "I like your neighbor."

I muttered under my breath. He grinned at my annoyance.

"You look nice," he complimented.

I rolled my eyes. Was he really going to keep this up? How did I get into this bizzare situation? "Thanks, you too."

I bet he didn't do this with his other toys. He was probably scared I'd tell his mom we weren't really dating and wanted to be nice to me so I wouldn't give away his secret. He most likely has never met a girl who's turned him down.

When we pulled up in front of his house, I resisted gawking at their home with my jaw wide open. Last time I came here I'd been preoccupied with being furious with Asher so I hadn't realized their home was a mansion.

It looked like it was entirely marble, although it was probably stone and brick. There was a huge circular drive and a giant fountain spurting out water in the center. All different types of flowers o multiple colors lined the drive and the landscaping was beautiful. How I missed this before, I had no idea. He was loaded.

As we got out of the car a man opened my door and helped me out of the car.

I sent him a polite smile. "Thank you."