Pieces of Personalities

Bills POV:

I looked over to see Y/N sound asleep on the couch. I smirked and popped into her head.

I mean it couldn't hurt~

I appeared in a large forest and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a little Y/N.

"Hello again mister!" She grinned.

"Hi, little Y/N!" I smiled and knelt down near her.

"Bill!!!" I heard a squeal from above, a few moments later Y/N but with an outfit that looked like shooting star should be wearing it. She was her normal age, but she looks a lot different.

"Oh my little Billie-kins, how is my favorite triangle today?" She smiled as she glomped me, and I almost fell over.

Oh no... Did the parts of her personality break off and-

I sighed and then heard a scuff behind me. I looked around to see a very gloomy looking Y/N wearing a thick hoodie, and (whatever pants you want to wear, skinny jeans, skirt, panties.... ANYTHING TRIAMGLES DONT JUDGE) her hair was in her face and she held her hands in her pockets.

"Hey~" I say as the gloomy Y/N jumps up and screams, then begins to cry.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to s-scream..." She said in-between sniffles.

"I-it's okay! Please don't cry!"

What am I doing? I should be trying to get out of here before I do something bad to one of her personalities.

I begin to poof out when a hand grabs my shoulder. I turned around to see a Y/N with her hair in a fancy bun, she was wearing deep red lipstick, and had a sleek revealing dress on, with high heels (be prepared to fall on your face) (AND YOU WORKED THE CORNER BY 7-11 hehehe I'm just kidding)

"Bill, where are you going~" she whispered in my ear, which caused a chill down my spine.

Get out of here Cipher, before you get too deep

I try to ignore her but she then pushes me forcefully against a nearby tree.

"H-h-hey, if I could just go for a-" before I can finish my sentence she puts her lips on mine. I begin to kiss back but then I begin to realize what I'm doing and pull my head away.

"Dumbass Bill Cipher, what are you doing here again?!" Another Y/N yells as she pulls the other Y/N off of me.

"Hey! What your tone of voice when you're talking to a demon here!" I yell back, becoming all worked up.

"Ha, you think I'm scared?" She smirks.

"I am..." The gloomy Y/N says.

"I don't even now why we love you! You're an untrustworthy, pathetic, suductive demon, now get out!" She yells as I quickly poof away.

As I'm back into reality I walk over to Y/N and glide my fingers through her hair.

If those are pieces of Y/N's personality... Then she really feels that way about me...

I kiss her on her forehead, and begin to walk away.

"~We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when, but I know we'll meet again some sunny day~" I coo as I leave into the night. (Actually is very early morning but whatever XD)