Chapter 3

"Oh my fuck these are so fucking heavy. When did clothes get this heavy?" Harry panted as he carried a dozen bags in his hands full of clothes just for Louis. They had taken a trip to the mall since Louis didn't ever want to visit his home for some reason. He had all his important things on him, so he didn't have to go back.

"Thank you sooo much, Harry!" Louis squealed, already taking the bags and running upstairs.

"Welcome, princess.." Harry mumbled under his breath. He wasn't at all bothered by the price. It wasn't even that much since Louis felt bad about using Harry's money like that. But Harry was rich. He could buy anything he wanted, and he wanted to spoil his babygirl.

"So today I called a little bonfire party in the backyard. Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Luna will be there. I want you to meet them. They're very sweet. We were all gonna play 21 questions and some other party games while making s'mores. Does that sound good babygirl?" Harry grinned down at Louis, who nodded in excitement.

"Sounds good!"

So the day went by with Louis putting away his new clothes and Harry setting up for the bonfire. It was now midnight and everyone was gathering outside.

"Are you ready, darling?" Harry called out from outside of his room door.

He could hear shuffling and a muffled "almost!" before Louis came outside panting. Harry eyed Louis and nearly bent him over right there. Louis was wearing a pastel lilac short skater skirt with a white lacy crop top and knee-high socks with two black stripes near the top. The black converse he was wearing completed the look along with some matte pink lipstick and a small winged eyeliner. Harry much rather preferred the natural Louis, but this was also hot.

"You look very good, Louis." Harry grabbed Louis' arse and roughly pressed him against the wall. Louis giggled, making his two fingers walk up Harry's chest.

"Thank you daddy, but I think we have somewhere to be. Maybe we could finish this later, though?"

Harry hastily nodded and the two walked outside. The dom's and subs were already outside sitting around the bonfire. Harry cleared his throat and the attention was turned on Louis directly. Louis blushed and took a step behind Louis.

"Hey guys, this is Louis, my sub-"

"Oh my god is that Lime Crime's 'Fetish' that you're wearing? Because it's fucking gorgeous," Louis directs his attention to Luna, who was sitting next to a blonde quietly. She nodded, seemingly excited to see that someone knew her cosmetic choices.

"Aw, thanks! Niall here got me their entire collection of lip glosses. It's nice, yes?" Luna smiles, her perfectly white teeth gleaming in the moonlight.

"It's beautiful," Louis gushed, going to sit down on a log. "Hi everyone! My name's Louis; Louis Tomlinson."

"I see he and Luna already have become best friends now, aye, Styles?" Niall grins, nudging the green-eyes boy.

"Hey, let's not forget about Liam here!" Zayn spoke up.

Louis looked over, chucking. "Who could ever forget about that teddy bear of a guy? It's nice to see you again, Lima."

Liam was already grinning like a puppy. He's never really had friends, and Louis was really nice to him. "Aw, thanks, Louis! You picked a good one, Harry."

Harry smiled, fonding at Louis. "Yeah. I did."

"Well I'm Zayn and that's Niall. We're the other two doms here." Zayn spoke darkly, and Louis sort of got turned on by it. But who wouldn't? Zayn had the silky, mysterious voice of a fucking angel.