Chapter 4

WARNING: PURE SMUT (SEXUAL CONTENT) IN THIS CHAPTER.

BASICALLY YOU WILL BE HORNY THE ENTIRE TIME. THIS CHAPTER IS PURE SMUT. GRAB THE HOLY WATER, GUYS, BECAUSE YOU'RE GONNA NEED IT.

Literally this entire chapter is for the readers who are horny and get turned on easily. If you don't like reading sexual content, just skip this chapter. You aren't missing anything important :).

Third Person POV

Luna began to unzip Niall's pants immediately, causing everyone to gape.

"Wait, you're actually gonna do it?" Louis asks, his eyes widening slightly.

Luna shrugged. "Why not? I'd love to get my daddy off. Don't be afraid to do it to yours too. Just like the gang bang you wanted," she winked. Niall's member was in full view and Luna slowly began to jack him off.

"Ugh, L-Luna," Niall immediately began to groan, his hips thrusting into Luna's hand.

The rest of them were quiet, intently watching as Luna pleasures her master. The other two subs made contact, both of them speaking through their eyes and nodding when they realized that they have the same idea. Louis and Liam sneakily began to reach for their dom's pants. Harry and Zayn didn't even realize that their subs were planning on pleasuring them too. They slightly grimanced when Niall put his hands down Luna's pants, but it was still a turn-on overall. When they finally realized that they were also going to be in pleasure, they let out moans themselves.

Louis began to pump Harry while still watching Niall and Luna. Liam was there looking at the two of the couples, turning on slightly. He looked up at Zayn who was already unbuckling his pants.

"Do you mind?"

Minutes later, all the subs were pleasuring their doms in front of each other, trying to challenge who could make their daddy orgasm first. Luna was furiously pumping Niall, not giving a fuck if her arm was shaking because of how much work she was doing. All the doms were a shaking, sweaty mess. They didn't have a clue on what to do or what to think. Their minds were overrun by pleasure.

Louis knew exactly how to make Harry cum faster. He leaned onto the taller man and began to whisper in his ear.

"Does daddy like his babygirl pumping him?" Harry whined, grabbing onto Louis' thigh and squeezing hard. Louis gasped at the action, moaning slightly.

"Do you want to know what I'm imagining right now?" Louis asks. Harry nods, not really being able to hold himself up with all this. He doesn't know why he hasn't cum yet.

"I'm imagining me on my hands and knees on the bed while you fuck me from behind."

Harry's eyes flew open as he let out the loudest moan yet. "F-fuck baby-babygirl!" He whines loudly.

Louis smirks. "I'm thinking of you pounding into my tight little asshole over and over again. Obviously I won't be able to take that much pleasure, so I'd be screaming your name as loud as I could while gripping the sheets so hard, daddy. I'm thinking of you spanking me for not being loud enough and touching my dick so I could cum. And when I do cum, I cum hard. I'd be a shaking mess right under you, just like you are right now. Wouldn't that be nice, daddy?"

Harry gripping onto Louis' thigh as hard as he could as he screamed out his name and came all over his shirt. The rest of the doms soon came right after, the subs using the same tactic Louis had used. Everyone was moaning out their sub's names and pet names, not being able to contain the sounds. After a couple minutes, everyone calmed down and could breathe at a normal pace again.

"That was...."

"Wow."

"Fuck, we have the best submissives ever..." Niall groaned.

Luna, Louis, and Liam all looked expectantly at their doms.

"I think we all deserve something in return," Louis speaks up. "Anyone hungry?"

Liam suddenly began to laugh, still high off his ass. "That was the smoothest fucking thing ever! Damn you, Tommo. Damn you."

Harry, Niall, and Zayn smirked at their subs as they all kneeled in front of them.

"Alright. Ready, set, go!" Zayn yelled out.

Immediately the doms began to eat out their subs. The helpless boys and girls screamed in pleasure and shock to how much pleasure they were given. Moans were being let out as they grabbed onto the pieces of wood hey were sitting on for dear life.

"Fuck, daddy," Louis whined when Harry began to thrust his tongue inside of him. Louis began to grind onto Harry's tongue, even beginning to bounce onto it as he let out little uh uh uhs for every thrust. Luna was also letting out high pitched moans while Liam was silent. He just continued to gasp and whimper, eventually to let our pornstar-material moans.

Merely minutes later the hardworking doms had their subs orgasming in no time; some even came more than once *cough* Louis *cough*. If there were neighbors around, they would've definitely called the police and complain about the noise level. Even some of the animals roaming around the woods were startled off by all the moans and screams. Louis, Liam, and Luna were left severely breathless and panting as they pulled up their underwear.

"Thank you, Harry." Louis thanked Harry while blushing.

Harry began to fond at the small boy, thinking it was adorable that he was thanking him for making him cum. "You're welcome, babygirl."

*
*
*
*
*

This was a filled chapter. I'm gonna have a couple short filler chapters like these throughout the story just so I won't be overwhelmed with the work and you guys could possibly get entertained. Not all of them will be sexual. Some will be fluff. Others will be transition chapters into plot twists. Stuff like that.

I also suck at writing smut so I'm sorry it's not even like weird for me I just think it up as it goes. I can write really good sexual scenes but for the past couple weeks I've been out of it :(. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this filler chapter!!