Chapter 1

"Bring Aaron here I need to talk to him," President Andrew Leaf said to his maid, Ms. Katherine Ball. She was a middle aged woman, in her forties, and her hair was already turning grey. She was a plump woman, even with all the exercise she gets from running all around the white house for her boss. She nodded to Sir Leaf and left his office.

Walking down the big hall and down to where Aaron's room was, she was not far from the President's room where he slept with the Royal Miss. She knocked softly, hoping he would be in there because she didn't feel like walking all over the house to find him.

A moment later a six foot three man with the most chiseled jawline and prominent features opened the door. No matter how old Ms. Ball was she would always have the "hots" for Mr. Aaron Champ, the top agent for the Secret Service.

"Yes?" he said in his deep business tone. His black hair was wet from his recent shower and and his blue eyes were slightly red for reasons unknown.

"Mr. President wants you in his office now," she stated.

"I'll be there soon. Let me get myself together a little more," he said and softly closed the door. Ms. Ball turned and walked off to do other chores around the house.

Aaron walked back into his bathroom and looked in the mirror. All he had on was a towel. He had very well defined muscles: abs of steel, broad muscular shoulders, thick legs, and a package that was never used enough. Any woman who saw him would think they were in love at first sight, but Aaron was faithful only to his job.

He's wanted to be in the secret service ever since his father died and Andrew took him in at age twelve. Now, nine years later he is the head agent of the Secret Service. It was nothing like what he had expected before, yet everything he ever wanted.

The work was brutal as were, the work outs. He had more meetings than ever, stacks of papers to fill out and read over, and a Bluetooth always in his ear. Plus his cell phone was always in his pocket or on him somehow, somewhere.

He turned on the sink and splashed some water onto his face. No one knew about his sister just being diagnosed with cancer and he planned on keeping it that way. Walking to the medicine cabinet, he grabbed some eye drops and lopping a few drops in to get the redness away. After putting away the drops he went to the closet to grab some nice dress pants, a white button down shirt, and a purple tie. He rolled up the sleeves to just above the elbow where some of his arm hair showed.

He tied his tie, walked to the mirror to see if he looked presentable, tucked in his shirt, slipped on his shoes, and walked down the hall to the Oval Office. He knocked softly in the rhythm that was required to identify which department you were from.

"Come in," Andrew said from the inside. Aaron opened the door and sauntered in. He shut the door behind him, the walked to stand at attention in front of the President's desk. President Andrew quickly finished straightening papers, then turned his full attention to the top agent of his Secret Service.

"Ms. Ball said you wanted to see me?" Aaron asked. No emotion was in his tone nor his facial expression. Mr. President looked at him with all seriousness, although Andrew and Aaron were on almost "friendly" terms, Mr. Andrew was still Aaron's boss and he still had to treat him with the utmost respect any other agent would give him.

"I have an assignment for you. I know you are my top agent which is why I'm assigning you to this. I hope you'll understand if you do not find it as important to you as it is to me," Mr. President said. Aaron merely nodded.

"I'd be glad to do anything for you, sir," Aaron responded after a beat . Andrew smiled, but hesitated.

"I have a daughter, Aaron." Aaron gasped internally, but nothing portrayed his shock outwardly. Quickly, his mind began reeling. Andrew was still married, right? From what Aaron knew Mrs. Leaf wasn't pregnant.