7;

{I'm updating a lot lately. Thanks for reading! (:}

Riley

"Do I have to?" I sighed

"Id appreciate it, Riley" my mom said while standing in my door way.

My mom wants me to go to a big dinner her work is holding. But the catch is I have to bring a date. Obviously I'm going to ask Farkle.

"Fine." I stood up and called Farkle.

"Hey Farkle..." I said while holding my phone up to my ear. It was 5pm and the dinner started at 7pm .

"Hey princess, what's going on?" Farkle said as I put him on speaker phone and laid on my bed.

"My moms work is holding a dinner and she really wants me to go but i need to bring a date so-" I said and he laughed cutting me off

"Your asking me on a date!?" He said loudly

"It's not a date! It's mandatory..." I said blushing

"sure? What time?" He asked

"Be at the place by 7"

"Okay bye peaches" Farkle mocked Maya

"Bye freakle" i laughed and ended the call.

I did my makeup and my mom instructed me to wear a dress that she recently bought me. It was red and long. My hair was curled and one side was pinned.

I guess this dinner is a big deal and a huge first impression. Me and my mom drove to the place. It was like a huge mansion. There was a large ball dancing area, dinner buffet, beautiful balconys and rooms. It was truly amazing. Many people I didn't know greeted me. I walked into the ball room and saw Farkle. His jaw dropped when he saw me.

"Damn" he whispered and I smiled. He was wearing a tux and his hair combover style.

"You look very handsome, Minkus."
I got lost in his blue eyes. He was a stud.

"Riley, Riley, Riley..." He held my hands.

Farkle and I danced and it felt very surreal. We ate afterwards.

"Let's get out for a moment" Farkle said because we were squished by fancy rich people. Farkle and I randomly walked upstairs and found a Roman style balcony. We went on there.

I leaned on the balcony ledge. I looked up at the stars and the moon. I couldn't help but feel Farkles gaze on me. I turned and looked at him.

"I'm so happy I met you." Farkle said looking at his shoes

"Did you really date and break hearts before me?" I asked genuinely

"Sort of. I was really empty inside, Riley. I felt like I had nothing to live for and..." Farkle said and I inched closer to him and he smirked

"And now I do" he smiled.

we both leaned in. This was it! I'm going to get my kiss! We were so close when..

"Ahem" someone cleared their throat. We both turn our heads to see a butler/worker.

"Unbelievable" Farkle groaned.

"GET OUT" Farkle yelled in a playful way like my father did. The butler scurried away like a rat.

Farkle back turned to me and I chuckled a little bit. I sat on the ledge of the balcony. It was quite thick so I shouldn't be able to fall.

"Why is it every time we are about to kiss we get interrupted?" Farkle said and looked me in the eyes. He was right though. I stood up and inched closer to him. He carefully held my jaw and we were so close to each other. I moved in and kissed him. There was no sparks. There were fireworks. This was worth the wait.

Next day

"And that's what happened" I said finishing telling Maya about Philly & The dinner.

"Do you love Farkle?" Maya asked and i choked on the Mac and cheese that I had gotten from the cafeteria.

Do I love Farkle?

"I'm not sure." I said with a pout. The blonde frowned and put out her hand and I held it

"Peaches help me." Maya is always there for me and I love it so much.
She is probably my closest friend I've ever had.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Missy with a bowl of mac and cheese. She slammed it on my head causing me to be covered in Mac and Cheese.

"How about you go cry about it to your dad?" Missy said with a evil smirk plastered on her face. My heart broke. How could someone do this?

"Oh yeah, Your dad is dead! NOBODY CARES." Missy yelled at me. The first thing my mind went to was Farkle. Nobody knows my dad was dead besides Maya and Farkle and Maya would never tell anybody that.

I stood up and ran out of the cafeteria like I was at track. On the corner of my eye I saw Maya yelling at missy. I was crying. I was looking down running and I bumped into Farkle. I looked up and he grabbed my shoulders.

"What's going on?" Farkle asked concerned

"Leave me alone." I rolled my eyes and pushed him off me going to the girls restroom.

"RILEY!" Farkle chased after me but I went into the bathroom.

Why would he tell anybody about that? I would never tell anybody that his parents fight like cats and dogs and his dad kicked him out.

I was picking the Mac and Cheese out of my hair when Maya came into the bathroom. I started to break down crying and she came and hugged me. I miss my dad.

"Before I accuse Farkle of telling missy about my dad, Was it you?" I said wiping my eyes and she shook her head no. It just made me cry even more because I thought I loved Farkle and trusted him... But now I know.

Farkle Minkus you are a douche bag.

---
0 - 100 real quick.