"I just wasn't prepared". She snapped. "Next Time I will be". She frowned.

"Next time". Mira scoffed then looked at me. "If you love your child, there won't be a next time".

"I hate you both". She frowned and we just laughed.

"Come on we are just kidding". I said pinching her cheek and she smacked my hand away.

"But let's have a serious talk". Mira suddenly said.
"Sarah, Why isn't Ryan asking for my number?". She asked glaring at me.

"Why are you glaring at me? How Can I know?". I chuckled.

"He's your brother-in-law". She snapped. "Ask him about me. If he likes me". She pouted taking my hand. "Please".

"Oh my god, maybe he has a girlfriend". Sonia laughed and Mira leaned back putting a hand on her chest before looking at me dramatically.

"Does he?". She asked.

I shrugged. "I don't think so. He would have told Lucca and I". I smirked and she sighed in relief.

I burst out laughing. "Oh my god. Do you like him that much?". I asked in disbelief.

"That's something new". Sonia laughed.

"Stop making fun of me. I'm the only single one here". She sighed.

I rolled my eye as the waistress brought our orders.

********

"Seriously. What if you give me his number and I call him". She asked once again and we groaned.

She has been whining about this got the past hour.

"That's what I told you". Sonia sighed frustrated.

"What if he thinks I'm annoying or a stalker?". She pouted.

We groaned as Carl walked up to us.
"Ma'am, the boss wants me to take your car. He said he will pick you up". He said and I frowned taking my Keys out of my bag and giving it to him.

"Please find me a husband". Mira taking our hands.

"You said you didn't want to get married now". I chuckled.

"I changer my mind". She snapped squeezing our hands. "You guys don't regret it".

"Of course not".

"Then find me a fucking husband". She said squeezing our hands harder.

"What is wrong with you?". I laughed. "Yesterday you said you weren't ready. That you were having too much fun".

"I changed my mind".

*********

"You're late". I pouted as Lucca walked to me.

"2 minutes late". He stated looking at me weirdly.

"Still late. Sonia left and Mira looking got her husband". I chuckled as he gave me a kiss.

"Husband?"

"Yep. Did Ryan tell you anything about her? Did he talk about her? She's going crazy since Hannah's wedding". I laughed.

"No. You know how he is". He sighed. "Remember he was seeing Andrea?". He asked and I nodded frowning.
"Stop playing the match maker".

"No. Did you not see them at the Sonia's wedding? They looked so cute". I said excitedly. "I'll be the wingwoman".

"Eh! Calm down woman. You are not doing anything". He shook his head.

"Yes I am. They will Thank me. Just watch". I smirked.

"Sarah, I mean it". He warned.

"Me too".

"Whatever. Atleast I warned you. Let's go". I said standing up. I took my purse and followed.

We were about to walk out when someone bumped into Lucca's shoulder. Lucca's didn't even move and turned to glare at the person.

"Sorry man". Nathan apologized before looking at me. "Goodbye Sarah". He gave me a weird. I furrowed my eyebrow and he left. I frowned and shook my head.

I looked at Lucca to see him looking at me. "Do you know him?". He asked.

"Not really". I sighed grabbing his arm. "Come on. Marco is with my mom". I said as we walked out of the place.

"Then how does he know your name?". He asked with a hard expression.

I huffed. "I told him. He asked for my number and I told him I was married. That's it?". I quickly explained and he groaned.

"That's it?". He snapped. "I should probably go back". He said looking at the place.

"No". I snapped back. "I even forgot his name. Just start the car". I said urgently knowing damn well where this was going.
He didn't move. "Baby. Come on". I said kissing him and quickly moved away before he can grab me. "I miss my baby. Now let's go". I chuckled and he sighed frustrated starting the car after glaring at the restaurant.

I sighed smiling. Some things Will never change.

THE END !