"Wow, okay, yeah." I look at the girls, hoping that they would catch on, "Thank you again, Mr. Calvin."

Their mouths drop and they look at each other before they jump to their feet also. They start doing the jump thing with me. The guys just look confused.

"I'll talk to you later. Now, go have fun. You're on Spring Break." He says before hanging up.

I bring my phone down from my ear. I look at the girls, "Did that really just happen?"

"We were going to ask you that." They both said. They grab my hands as we jump and squeal together. They pull me into a hug.

"What was that?" Max asks while Ryder raises an eyebrow.

"Who the hell is Calvin?" Jason asks.

"That was a phone call determining my future." I turn towards Jason, "As for who it is, that was, the one and only, Calvin Brent" I say with a huge grin.

He crosses his arms, "Yeah, still doesn't tell me the hell he is."

I smile when I finally realize he's jealous. Idiot boy, gets jealous over any male species that talks to me. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck. "You don't have to be jealous." I grin.

He scoffs, "Please, I am so not jealous. Not even close."

My grin widens, "Sure you aren't." I roll my eyes, "But y'know, if you were, you don't have to be jealous of me getting a job offer." 

He looks at me with furrowed eyebrows as Max and Ryder burst out laughing. "Dude, Calvin Brent. Owner/Producer of Calvin Records. How do you not know about him?"

"Shut up! Wait, Job offer? Calvin Records? Are you saying that he just offered you a job?" Jason looks at me.

I nodded excitedly at him while biting my lip, "He's mailing papers to the apartment. I'm getting signed at Calvin Records."

Jason grins before slamming his lips to mine. I kiss him back immediately. We hear hoots and hollers from our friends. That's when we pull away. I smile at my friends as they grin at me. Jason pulls me into a hug and I wrap my arms around his abdomen.

Life couldn't be any better in this moment.

~~~

"So, where are y'all going on the date that is, might I say, ruining our spring break plans?" Grace asks me going through my clothes. 

"He said dinner. I don't know if there is anything else though." I told her before there was a knock on the door.

Taylor opens it to reveal a box on the ground. She picks it up before closing the door with her foot. She grabs the note taped to the top and reads it out loud, "Wear this tonight. XOXO - Jason"

She looks at me and hands me the box before sitting on the bed. I open it and see a new pair of Nike sweats and a tank top that says, "YOU GO GLEN COCO" on it. I smile at the memory of our first date.

 I smile at the memory of our first date