OC Facts

An 8-fact thingy on your OC, apparently. XD Tagged by X-LightTheNight-X ≧◡≦

Alrighty. I have waaay too many OCs. The first one that came to mind was one of my old OCs: Celty.

1) Celty can float. Very majestic.

2) She has ears and a tail! I really don't know what it is with me and cat/fox ears, but a lot of my babies have them. She's sort of a scruffy, tomboyish girl who can easily be mistaken for a male.

3) I got the name Celty from the anime Durarara!, whose namesake was an Irish fairy with no head, drives a motorcycle, and lives with a scientist!

Actually I just kind of picked it at random, soo..

4) Celty has a third eye. It's hidden under her bangs, and she usually wears those glasses like Garnet from Steven Universe, but rounded. Not that I got the idea from that, which I didn't.

5) I was planning to put her in a group of "heroines" in one of my writings, Spark. But you know, I already had so many weird things going on in that story, I was like nah.

So now she's just a drawing-only OC! Maybe.

6) When I still thought about putting her in Spark, I was going to have her die ^-^. Make a noble sacrifice for her friends! Let's be honest, mostly every OC creaor is like that.

7) Welp, that's really all I got for Celty. But I got two more facts! How about two about Stormlower, my warriors character :D? She was usually going to be a pure black she-cat with piercing blue eyes, but then I thought 'that's too boring! Let's make her silver!'

8) Second, and finally, Stormflower was originally going to be named something like Stormchaser or Aspenfeather (which, btw, was the warrior name I always went by when I was roleplaying).

That's it :D This book is going somewhere - slowly, but surely! Also, I don't have a picture of Celty so let's do another MAP! One of my personal favorites, Always Gold.

~Sky