My parents would have preferred that I went to a college closer to home. However, they knew that it's always been a dream of mine to be a Michigan Wolverine. It took about three weeks of begging for my Mom to let me go, and an additional one when I didn't want to stay in a dorm.

I didn't want to have to share a room with someone. I was forced to share a bed with a guy for five months, I've been wanting alone time forever. She doesn't want me to be alone though, she'll probably never treat me the same way again.

I'm still Morgan. It's just that I've grown faster than she wanted me to, and now it's time for me to go. Also because she was robbed of a half year with me, but that's not our faults.

We reached an agreement that I could stay in an apartment if it's near campus, I called every Sunday, and Ryan lived in the same complex.

I was ok with the first two, but the part about Ryan was awkward. We still agreed to do it though, anything for me.

I tried dating Ryan on the request of someone very close to me, but it didn't work out.

Especially when I found that special someone, Matt, outside a cafe after months of him hiding from me. Things went down hill from there and within the week, Ryan and I were finished.

Things haven't been the same between us. I feel bad, Ryan's always trying to figure out what went wrong. Whenever he asks, I just tell him it didn't feel right, we were to close of friends. It spared him some heartbreak, he doesn't know my heart belongs to someone else.

No one does. Not even Matt, and he's the one that owns it. Matt and I started dating a few days after Ryan and I broke up. I said yes as soon as the words left his mouth.

It's been tricky though. Matt and I still keep it a secret. No one else knows I'm dating anyone. If I'm asked about it, I always say, "I'm just ready for a relationship right now." I've said it so many times, that I actually believe it.

Well at least until I get a text from Matt.

The last couple months have been the hardest. Matt has to be extra sneaky when he visits, especially since Ryan is right down the hall. If Ryan ever saw Matt, he'd know something is up. He wouldn't forget the man who helped save me.

It probably break the fragile friendship we share now. I just want my best friend back.

Before I know it, I'm standing outside my work. I work as a waitress at a small family owned restaurant. It has a nice atmosphere and the owners are great people.

I quickly put my black flats on and fix my blouse and skirt. Just before I walk in the door, I get a text from Matt, it says, "Have a nice day at work." I can almost hear him say it and it makes me feel all warm inside. I hope I have a good day, but right now it's far from it.

I arrived a few minutes late, but my manager understood. Lauren is the eldest daughter of the owners. She's a couple years older than me, so she understands most of my problems. Her hair is a straight chestnut brown and her eyes are a shade of amber.

I put my black apron on and prepare myself for these next few hours of work, and later homework. I just love college so much.

I walk out of the kitchen to my first customer of the day. The restaurant is decorated like most others. It's got a cozy feel to it and you feel welcomed.

The guy at the table has the menu up to his face, "May I get you something to drink, sir?" I ask with a sweet smile.

He lowers the menu, and I frown. It's the driver of the blue mustang. He wears a smirk of triumph on his face when he sees me. "Can't stay away from me, huh?" He asks.