"Where is here?!" Baekhyun asked in panicked tone.

In just a blink of my eye, Baekhyun suddenly had arrived at another place.
He flinched when he felt grass on his palm as his palm in contact with the surface.
Baekhyun's eyes widened when he realized that he was already in a forest, not in the living room anymore.
Great. Am I already in amazon?; Baekhyun thought.

This is Daehyun's ability. He could manipulate someone or something by moving them to somewhere he want. There's a difference between Daehyun's and Kai's ability even though it looks quite same.
The answer is Kai couldn't move someone or something when he was far away from it. He must at least touch them and bring them away, different from Daehyun who could controls everything no matter how far it was.

Baekhyun could smell the burning fuel from here and he saw a big fire 5 m away from me.

It's a bus that was burning.

"Hyung!" A pair of hands placed on both of Baekhyun's shoulder.
He flinched and his tense muscles relaxes when he realized it was none other than his favorite junior, Kim Taehyung, V.

"Why are you here?" Baekhyun asked as he get up.
"Daehyun hyung brings me to here to calms you down" V said.
"Calms me down for what?" Baekhyun asked, his heart starts to beat in uneasiness.

"Baekhyun, here" Daehyun waved at them.
They went to him and suddenly, Baekhyun saw Chan Neul was laying on Prince Alexander's lap.

Baekhyun was horrified with the knife that was on top of her stomach and an iron rod pierced through her knee. There are also cuts every where on her body.

Prince Alexander hummed a song and played with her hair.

"Let her go, you psychopath!" Baekhyun exclaimed.
Prince Alexander stopped humming and slowly cranes his neck to Baekhyun.

"I was the one who called Daehyun and Taehyung to inform you about this. You should thanked me rather than wanting to rip off my head" Prince Alexander said.

"You son of--" Baekhyun was about to lunged himself to Prince Alexander and ready to cut off his head but both Daehyun and Taehyung hold his arms.

"Let me go!" Baekhyun growled to them but they didn't moved a bit.
"He's a prince. You want to be killed by his men or you want to heal Chan Neul now?" Daehyun hissed at Baekhyun's ear, so only he could hear it.

"Remember this, Baekhyun. There'll always be consequent when you touches what's mine" Prince Alexander said and get up after putting Chan Neul on the ground.

Baekhyun bawled my fist and his jaw clenched in anger.

"I'll come back to take my knife back. You know nothing is free" Prince Alexander smirked them disappear from our sight.

Both Daehyun and Taehyung let Baekhyun go as he ran to Chan Neul.

"Chan Neul.." Baekhyun kneeled beside her and shakes her gently.
"W-wake up, Chan Neul" His voice cracked and tears brimming in my eyes.

"I'm s-sorry" Baekhyun cradle Chan Neul and buried his face on her neck.

"I'm sorry, hyung" V said and patted Baekhyun's back.

"You should back home now. I'll send you back home. She'll be fine. I assure you" Daehyun said, placing his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder comfortingly.

Within a second, he already reached in Chan Neul's bedroom.

"Baekhyun!" Everyone barged inside the room as Daehyun mind-link them about Chan Neul's condition.

"Chan Neul!" D.O immediately take Chan Neul away from Baekhyun and put her on the bed.