Chapter 5

E R I C A

School ended like crap today as usual.

Not that I'm complaining.

"I'm home," I shouted but the words came out more like a statement.

I threw my bag on the floor and stripping off my uniform, I dived into my Savior, aka Mr. Bed.

"I love you beeeed, you are always there for me," I burried my face into my pillow, my whole body sinking into the mattress as I cuddled my puppy.

Yeah, I've gone so crazy that I talk to my bed.

My phone lit up indicating a message.

Fabulous Felix ;)

I'm coming over tonight.
Be ready.
We'll see whose the boss.

I know what your thinking pervs, sorry to dissapoint you, but it isn't anything like that.

My eyes flared and my nose breathed fire as my mind wondered off to the time he won over me three times in a row.

You are probably thinking why am I so desparate to beat him.

Well the answer is simple.

Because we are GAMERS.

After all my hard work and intense practice, I had finally came out with the best strategy to beat him.

I chuckled to myself, my fingers swiftly tapping on the keyboard, replying him.

Erica is prosome :D

Bring it on, loser

After clicking send, I took out all of the gadgets needed, computer, Xbox etc. and set them out neatly.

I stood up, feeling proud of myself.

My room looked exactly like a gamer's hideout.

I smiled to myself.

"Long live team Erica,"

•••••••••••••

"Ding-dong"

"Coming!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I opened the door to see a smirking Felix casually standing there.

"What are you waiting for? Come in!" I said gesturing him.

I led him into my room, shut the door and gave him a smirk.

"LET THE WAR BEGIN," I yelled.

"I'm sitting on the right," I demanded.

"Hey, no you've been siting the same place for a month, it's my turn!" Felix snapped.

I stick out my tongue, indicating that the right beanie bag is currently my territory and he has no right to take it. At all.

"Argh fine," he said in a huff.

I like the way he is willing to give up that awesome beanie for me.

Wait WHAT? What am I thinking?

This is so wrong Erica. It's your house. Your room. You're suppose to be the one choosing the seat.

Argh I think I'm starting to have life problems like Katie.

Oh I wonder if Katie is a gamer too.

Nah probably not. Gamer don't usually study and do notes.

"HEYYYLOW IS ERICA STILL THEREEEE?," Felix shouted in my ears.

Unfortunately for Felix, my brain interpreted the wrong thing, my fist ended up connecting with his face.

I screamed.

Well that's what people do when they get shocked.

Then I screamed again.

Because I realized I accidentally hit Felix square on his face.

"JESUS I'M SO SORRY," I apologized profusely to Felix, rubbing his checks which is now already as red as the bacon I had during recess.

The bacon was delicious though. Maybe I should add some scramble eggs with it next time.

Oh Erica you just hit a guy on his face and now you're thinking about food.

You have more life problems than Katie.

"Calling me Jesus is worse than punching me you know," Felix blurted as he held my hand that is still rubbing his cheeks down.

"I can't believed you still had the mood to joke right after I punched you straight in the jaw ," I retorted in disbelief.

"Well, you did pack quite a punch there," he said, frowning, his lips curving downwards.

I smiled.

"They don't call me a karate sensei for nothing you know," I implied, throwing a few punches in the air.

After performing face operation on his face, the game finally started.

•••••••••••

*player 2- victory goes to Erica Hilton

A playful smirk played on my face as I turned and look at Felix who was fumbling with his controller.

"I WON!" I screamed, dancing a victory dance like I won the WWE Championship.

Okay, enough of wrestling references Erica.

Probably this is why I get along with Felix so well.