Chapter 5

Hello my beautiful readers!

So I got a picture of what I imagine Julian might look like (except with green eyes).

I hope the visual helps! Picture of Micayla soon to come!

Thank you for all the reads and votes!

Hope you enjoy this next chapter!

-Abbi🙌😘

-----------------------------------

Micayla's POV:

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly.

The typical type of school day.

Except the fact that I have 4/6 classes with that green eyed beautiful human being.

What am I thinking?! I just met this person! All I know about him is his name! Plus he could never like someone like me anyway!

I get pulled out of my thoughts from the bell, dismissing us to go home.

I sigh, you can probably guess why.

I finally get all of my supplies packed up and I start to head out the door, thinking I was the last student in the classroom, until I hear quickening footsteps behind me.

I look over my shoulder to see it is Julian.

Suddenly nervous I stand up straighter and move my hair out of my eyes.

He dashes so he is right in front of me, walking backwards, occasionally looking over his shoulder to make sure he doesn't run into anyone or anything.

"Hey Micayla, what are you doing after school today?" He says gazing into my eyes the whole time.

"You know...stuff. Very important stuff." I reply.

Yeah, that sounded really smooth. Good job.

"Stuff huh? How upsetting. I was hoping that you could show me around this here town of Cedar Rapids, Iowa."

"Yeah. Maybe another time." I say as I quicken up my speed and pass around him.

Right before I turn right, I softly say to him, "There's a wall there."

He runs into the wall behind him with a thud, just as I tell him.

"Thanks for the such late notice." He grumbles through his teeth as he rubs the back of his head.

"Anytime." I giggle.

-----------------------------

Julian's POV:

I roll my eyes at her response and decide to walk FACING FORWARD.

There is complete silence as we walk out of school.

We get about a block away from the school when I turn to her and ask, "Can I walk you home?"

I see her face turning a complete shade of white and she bows her head and says, "That isn't necessary."

I frown and stop in my tracks, which causes her to stop and turn in my direction.

"Why?" I simply ask her.

She doesn't respond for a couple seconds.

I furrow my eyebrows at her and she finally came up with an answer, "Because I don't know you. You could be a serial killer for all I know."

I can't help but to laugh at this.

She gives me a disappointed but stern look.

She turns and starts walking again, I jog to catch up with her.

"I'm not going to kill you, just let me walk you home."

She turns around and says with an angry expression on her face, "I said no. Now if you will excuse me, I have places to be at a certain time."

I stand dead in my tracks as I watch he quickly walk away till she is no longer in sight.

Why won't she let me walk her home??? Did I say something? Are her parents just overprotective? Whatever the reason is, I plan to find out.

--------------------

Micayla's POV:

As I walk away quickly, I feel guilty.

All he wanted to do was walk me home.

But I can not take the chance of him finding about what goes on at home.

I can't let him into my life. I just can't. I don't know how to. What to say, how to act...

I'm already starting to get some feeling for him.

The feelings that are starting need to end now.

He could never like someone like me anyway.

I am a nobody.

I always will be. And there is nothing that Julian, or anyone can do to change that.

--------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed it!!!

Please make sure to vote or leave any comments you might have for me!

Stay beautiful my little readers!

-Abbi🙌😘