Chapter 3

Another chapter for all my wonderful readers out there!

Thank you so much, it means a lot!

-Abbi🙌😘

---------------------------------------

Unfortunately I wake up in the morning.

Dreading another day of not only school, but also life.

I wake up at 5:30 so I have enough time to get ready, avoid my dad, and walk to school.

I quietly get dressed in some torn skinny jeans, a hoodie, and some blue converses, then walk to the bathroom.

In the bathroom I brush my teeth and put my hair into a messy bun, not really even caring about my appearance.

But I may say, I don't look half bad today.

I quickly grab my backpack, and as I head out the door I grab a Pop tart.

I walk to school humming to myself, trying to put myself in a good mood, only for it to be brought back down again by the end of the day.

By the time I get to school its only 7:15 and school starts at 7:45.

So I sit outside by the doors and decide to read the book Matched By: Ally Condie until the principle finally comes and unlocks the front doors.

I quickly rush to my locker and put in my backpack, but keep out my supplies.

I go to my first period which is English with Mrs. Ruden. I love Mrs. Ruden, she is my favorite teacher and is practically my mom.

I feel like I can tell her anything, granted I DON'T.

As the rest of my classmates file in I pretend to be concentrated on my book, but all I can really concentrate on is the whispers and stares around me.

But I pretend not to notice.

As the class starts I notice another teacher knock lightly on the door as she walks in.

The whole class including Mrs. Ruden turn their attention toward the door.

The other teacher says, "I'm sorry to interrupt Mrs. Ruden, but I came to bring in your new student."

She then pulls in a boy who has his head down.

Obviously shy and a little nervous.

He has on black, gray, and white, flannel shirt, black jeans, and also converses, but his are black.

He has black, somewhat short hair.

The boy slowly looks up and looks around the room nervously.

As he directs his attention towards my part of the room, I notice his beautiful green eyes.

Eyes like I have never seen before.

They just about make me melt.

I notice that they have also taken affect on the other girls because I can hear some of the gasp a little, while others start whispering to their friends.

He then directs his attention straight toward me.

We hold gaze for a couple seconds, and then I see him smile at me.

I smile back and I can feel blood rush to my face. I look away quickly, hoping he didn't notice.

After what felt like an hour later the other teacher finally says, "This is your new student Julian Pagger, he will be here with you in this period."

"Welcome Julian, I'm ecstatic to have you in class. Class please welcome Julian." Mrs. Ruden says.

"Welcome Julian" The class says in harmony as the girls play with their hair.

I shake my head at them and notice the other guys in the class start giving Julian an evil, jealous eye.

Julian nods at them then turns his attention back to Mrs. Ruden.

"You may go sit in that empty desk over there." Mrs. Ruden says as she point to the empty desk next to me.

Julian heads over and sits next to me.

He turns himself toward me and says, "Whats your name?"

After a couple seconds I finally manage to spit it out, "Mi-c-cayla."

He chuckles a little and holds out his hand to me, "Well hi Mi-c-cayla, I'm Julian." I let out a little laugh and accept his hand.

Maybe this day won't be so bad after all.

----------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, I hope you liked chapter 3!

Please keep voting to read more!

Love you guys!

-Abbi🙌😘