Chapter 1

Hello Wattpad readers!

This is my very first story and I am very excited to show it to you!

Please make sure to vote, I really appreciate it!

Feel free to leave any comments for me, I would love to read them!

I hope you enjoy my first chapter of Nobody!!!

-Abbi🙌😘

--------------------------------------------------

Nobody. That's who I am.

You know, I'm the person who keeps their head down in the halls.

I don't raise my hand.

I don't wear the most fashionable clothing. You know who I am right?

Oh! that's right! You do, you talk about me, call me names like loser, freak, dumb ass, and retard.

You also hit me, push me into the lockers, its not like I don't get enough of that at home.

Just to let you know my mom is a drug addict and a whore, and my dad is just a straight up drunk.

Perfect couple right? Dad thinks alcohol can solve his problems for him. He believes if he drinks mom will stop cheating on him.

Dad yells, punches, slaps, kicks,and pushes me when he gets home from the bar.

Mom gets home in the middle of this but she doesn't stop him. She knows better.

The first time she tried to stop him, he beat her till she was unconscious.

She was tied up in the hall closet for three days, no food or water, gagged so no one could hear her screams.

When he finally let her out he screamed at her, "You better not try to pull a stunt like that off again you whore, or next time I'll kill your ass!"

So ever since, she hasn't tried.

But every time he hits me, I can see the sadness in her eyes.

It must suck as a mother to see your child almost get beat to death.

Why we won't just leave you ask?

Its a lot more complicated than that.

These are all the reasons I wear a jacket everyday, don't push up my sleeves.

I wonder if kids knew they wouldn't say things like, "Hey Micayla, have you ever thought about killing yourself? It would do us all a favor."

They probably wouldn't care if they found out I have tried multiple times.

But who cares right? I mean they are really just a tear in a page in my life.

I have a lot more things at home to be concerned about.

-----------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

Make sure to vote please, and follow me for more stories/chapters!!!!

Thank you! Have a good day!

-Abbi🙌😘