Chapter 4

Hi my beautiful readers!!!

Thank you SOOO much for the reads and votes! I really appreciate it!

Please keep voting and possibly even leave some comments for me of what you might want to see in the next chapter! I will definitely consider them!

Once again thank you and I love you guys! Enjoy this next chapter!

-Abbi🙌😘

-------------------------------------------------------------

Julian's POV:

I wake up to the sound of my phone alarm. I quickly turn it off because I was barely sleeping.

How could I possibly sleep knowing that I start my new school today?

I stumble across my room to the bathroom, occasionally tripping over the objects on the floor of my messy room.

I quick combed my black hair but made sure that it wasn't noticeable that I tried, then brushed my teeth.

I headed back to my room quietly and put on some casual clothes.

I go to the kitchen, being very quiet so I don't wake my mom. My dad's at work so I don't have to worry about him.

In the kitchen I grab my backpack off the table and grab a granola bar and a little bottle of orange juice.

Then I take deep breath and head out the door.

It only takes 10 minutes to walk to school, but as I am walking I see a girl walking a couple streets over. I only see her in the gaps of the houses we walk past.

She doesn't look happy from what I can see.

I wonder why all the color is washed out of her face...

I don't know but I plan to find out what is hidden behind those beautiful blue eyes of hers.

And I just don't know but there is just something with her hair that gets to me...

I snap out of my trance and realize that I'm at school.

I see other students walking into the building, I follow them and instantly find the office.

There is an older lady in a desk as soon as I walk in.

She smiles at me and says, "You must be Julian."

I nod my head at her as I approach.

We then get my schedule figured out and she walks me around the school introducing me to the classes I will be taking.

We get to my first period and I see her name slip outside the classroom. Mrs. Ruden.

The office lady walks in before me. She says something I can't quite understand, then she pulls me into the classroom.

Embarrassed all of a sudden I keep my head down, although I feel the classes eyes focused on me.

She introduces me to Mrs. Ruden and Mrs. Ruden then has the class greet me.

I look up and scan the room, still very nervous.

I see a lot of girls, they are all giving me googly eyes. Great.

Then I notice all of the guys in the class glaring at me giving me the evil eye. Greattttt. They are all jealous and already hate me.

I nod at them and focus my attention to the other side of the class.

Then I see her.

I smile at her and she starts to blush but she quickly turns away.

Mrs. Ruden tells me to take my seat as she points to the seat next to the girl.

Well, this day is already taking a good turn toward me. I get to sit by her for the rest of the year!

I can't help but to smile at my own thought.

I go and take my seat and the girl glances at me from the corner of her eye.

I need to know her name. I can't just know her as "the girl"the rest of the year...Come on Julian you got this. Be cool. You got it.

I turn to her and ask, "Whats your name?"

She turns her attention toward me and stutters out after a few seconds, "Mi-c-cayla."

I can't help but to chuckle a little bit at her response.

"Well hi Mi-c-cayla, I'm Julian." I say as I hold out my hand to her.

She lets out the most adorable little laugh that I have ever heard.

She accepts my hand and we both turn our attention to the front of the room.

I fold my arms over my chest feeling proud of myself.

Maybe this won't be such a bad Junior year after all.

----------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

Please remember to vote or leave any comments you might have!

I update at least once a week, make sure to follow me to read more!

Love you guys!!!💙

-Abbi🙌😘