Chapter 2

Here's chapter 2 for yah!

Thank you for the reads and the votes!!!

-Abbi🙌😘

---------------------------------------------

I am not alone in this horrible hell of a home I live in.

Not just my mother is with me, but also my 3 year old brother Grayson.

I haven't seen him in a while. I'm frankly not allowed to. He is is the basement. Dad doesn't hurt him though.

Grayson is his little angel sent from above, he would never lay a hand on him.

My dad takes really good care of him.

He is a completely different person around him.

If he was like the man he acted to be around Grayson, he would be the most perfect dad ever.

But apparently, he just doesn't like women.

One time Grayson walked up from the basement to see my dad beating me, once again.

He asked why he was hitting me.

My dad responded by saying that I had been really bad and tried to run away, which of course I definitely didn't try to do.

Grayson looked at dad, then me down on the floor crying.

Then, out of no where, Grayson starts kicking me.

Hard.

Who knew a three year old could be so strong.

Then I thought about it and realized my dad has probably been training him.

Of course my prediction was right. I heard my dad start coaching him as he joined in again.

A while later they finally stop and my dad send my brother back down to his room in the basement.

As he hears the door close he turns to me and says, "He's becoming quite something isn't he?".

I look at him with not only the are you kidding me look, but also with pain in my eyes, even though it will make no difference.

He finally lets me free to go clean up myself including the blood off the living room floor. Then finally after bed I am free to finally rest.

As I lie in bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking of the pain I have been through throughout the years, I start to cry.

I cry softly under my blankets, careful not to be heard by father, for I will surely get beating from it.

I cry myself to sleep, hoping I won't wake in the morning.

-----------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed chapter 2!

Please keep voting! I really appreciate it!!!

I try to update weekly so follow me to get informed when I write more chapters!

Thank you!!!

-Abbi🙌😘