Questions and Answers... Well Sorta

Again, I awoke to the sound of voices. "She's not ready!"

A man and woman were arguing, over what... I didn't know hell I just woke up. "Well it's too late now, she's already gone through half of the change, plus you can feel the power she has when her animal hasn't even formed yet! She will be ready, that is what counts."

A different guy's voice interrupted the others, "Enough, she is about to wake up and we do not need to have a bad impression on her, okay? Not shut up!"

Well, since he knew I was pretty much awake I just opened my eyes and took a look around. Realizing that I wasn't in school I began to panic, instead of being in school where I remember passing out, I was in some lavish decorative room with 6 people at the end of the bed. They were all amazingly beautiful in their own ways. I recognized the blonde and dark-haired man from before I passed out. The girl and 2 other guys were blonde and had bright ice blue eyes, the brightest I've ever seen. It was obvious that they were related like siblings or something.

"Hello, you are safe with us. Do not worry, we will not hurt you." One of the guys said this, apparently noticing my lack of trust in them. Who would blame me though, I mean really.... I do not know any of these freakishly pretty people and I have officially no idea where I am! The blonde chick smiled in a warm, friendly way, looking like a model, "Don't worry Hun, we're just here to help you out. I'm Alexandria, these our my brothers Alec and Alex, their mates Mia and Lily and my mate Derrick."

I smiled at her weakly, not quite sure why I was being told this stuff, "Umm, hi. Where am I exactly?" Because I have no idea where I am and you people are kind of weird.

She laughed at me, "Oh your at the Elder's palace guest room." I looked at the others who were intently staring at me, really what was wrong with these people? Wait, back up, a palace.... guest room? Who the hell were these weird freaks? This time I was more hesitant with my question, "Umm, yeah.... who are the Elders and well.... umm... why am I in thier uh.. palace guest room?" They all shared a look then burst out into smiles and laughter, the Alexandria called Alec (I think..) answered me through his laughter, "Well, yes. You see, the reason you're at the palace is because your getting closer to your animal being chosen. We will explain it all but we have a little time. Anyway to answer your other question, we are the Elders. Alex, Alexandria, Lily, Mia, Derrick, and I are the Elders. My sister, brother, and I are the original blood-line children of the 2nd generation of Elders, so when our parents died we became the Elders."

I was dumbstruck. What? My animal's being chosen? Elders? WTF! They didn't even look old enough to be middle-aged! My face must of given something away because Alexandria started talking again, "We'll explain it all out later, but we need to assign you a guard for the time being, since you're in the middle of your change and you're vulnerable. Your very important to us." WHAT? A freaking guard? That means that I'm staying in this unknown fairytale land where gorgous people dwell in their palaces and just what does she mean by I'm important to them?

Alex finally spoke snapping out of my inner babble, "We should assign Daren. Also, she should start her studies." Okay, were they ignoring the fact that I would like some more answers than don't worry we will explain it later? "Umm, excuse me but why can't I go home? What's all this crap about aninal and being chosen? How long will I be here?" My voice kept going up an octave every question til I was shrieking at the top of my lungs, I was having a mental breakdown. Fabulous, just what I need.

Everyone's faces went from all smile and giggles to concern in 3 seconds flat. Alexandria pratically flew to my side, "No you cannot go back just yet, please listen! When we explain we will tell you when you can go back, I promise." I stared her down until I began to calm down and I could think normally, " Uh, thanks Alexandria but I'm still confused."  She smiled and you could see her visibly relax, "I know, and call me Andria, it'll help since I have such a long name." I nodded and let out a deep breath, one I had to be holding for awhile.

"Let's let her clean up, you can come down to dinner at 7 sharp. Daren will be here in like 5 minutes." Alec turned and with Mia in hand walked out. Gee, how friendly of him. Alex smiled sheepishly, "Sorry but you will like it here, see you later." Then in turn, Lily and him went out. Finally Derrick spoke, "I know it is hard at first but it will get better, I promise." He spoke with such authority and sureness in his voice that I could only nod at him. Andria just smiled at me, "I know it's alot to take in but you'll fit right in, don't worry." Don't worry seemed to have become her catch phrase and then on that note they turned and closed the door behind them.

I fell back onto the bed and tried to collect my thoughts. Needless to say, I always hit a dead end. I just didn't know enough about what they were talking about. Honestly, I didn't really know anything about what they were talking about. I got up, irritated that I didn't undertsand and went to the bathroom. I started the shower and cleaned off, coming out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped arounf my body. I turned the corner and knocked right into somebody. I felt a hand clamp over my mouth stifiling my scream. A soft voice was suddenly at my ear, "Shit! Shhh, it's alright. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise. I just didn't know where you went."

I turned to see who had given me a panic attack, looking at a stud. I mean, holy cow, this guy was built! He had soft brown eyes and matching hair that fell into his eyes. I relaxed and he pulled his hand away, "I'm sorry. I didn't have any idea where you were because I didn't hear the shower and I got worried so I was going to look for you, I am truly sorry for scaring you." He shoved his hands into his pockets and was now looking at the floor, "I'm Daren by the way."

I smiled, at least he was somewhat normal, "It's okay. I forgot that they were sending you up. I'm Cydnie." I quickly remembered that I was in nothing but a towel and blushed, not exactly how I wanted my guardian and I to meet. He smiled, "You probably want to get changed into some clothes, right?" My face went even redder than usual, he could see that I was obviously embarressed and I hated being embarressed with a passion. "Umm you don't have to worry about me." I turned back to him, clearly confused, "Uh... why?" He blushed a little bit, "Well you see, I'm gay so you don't have to worry about me being perverted or anything." I looked at him and burst out laughing, saying through my laughter, "You are my personal favorite person that I have met here!" He started laughing with me, "Yeah, well go get dressed and I'll take you on a tour of the palace." I smiled to myself as I went into the closet, Daren was nice and funny..... maybe staying here for a bit wouldn't be too bad?

<3 To peole who read these,

Yay! I just love Daren!! Anyways, I apologize for any mistakes and hope you enjoy! --> Derrick

<3 Tazzy