Graduation pt. 2

Jungkook

We arrived at the school and Taehyung parked his car on the parking lot. I can tell that the other students are rich too since there were many cars already parked. I glanced at my watch to see what time it is. It's 1:37 pm. Well atleast we got here earlier than the assigned time. We both opened the car's door and got out. I inhaled the fresh air outside. Ahh, fresh air it is. I suddenly thought about fresh air because during the ride, Taehyung turned on the car's aircon. Since I am now in our school I look around to see other students wandering around the hall. I even saw flirting cou--

"Hey, are you done thinking about me?" He smirked. Whaaa? I looked at him and gave him a disgusted look which made him chuckle. "In your dreams." I said while rolling my eyes. You're sassy Jungkook. So sassy. "Oh, so you want me to dream about you, eh?" He smirked again. "Oh I swear to god." I'm so done with him. He leaned closer to my ear which made me flustered. He whispered,

"Remember this Kookie, you can't swear to God you know that." and then he pinched my cheeks.

"I'm so done with you Kim Taehyung, like, so so done." I said while chuckling and hitting his arm playfully. "Let's go to the hall, eh? I bet the guys are already waiting for us." He said as I nodded. I let him lead the way and followed him behind. Actually, the weather today is pretty cool. It's not cold and not even hot. It's normal and I liked it. But I don't know why I am sweating this much. Is it just the sun which is covered by clouds with holes in it making the sun's rays shine over on different places or is it just Taehyung look so hot and cool wearing his school uniform with his oh-so-styled hair? Well, probably both. I chuckled at my thoughts quietly. Too quiet for him to hear.

----

During the ceremony, I cant focus on the guest speaker or the speech of the valedictorian. I'm too much distracted of what might happen in college. Thoughts like, what course should I get? am I going to be successful? will we be classmates? will tae and I be together? Okay, forget the last one. Since the seating arrangement is an alphabetical order, well, Tae and I are sitting beside each other since the first letter of his last name is K and mine's J.

I sighed as I think again, yeah, this will be the last time i will wear my uniform. I would be considered lying if I say that I don't miss our school. The school's kinda big though. I waited for the time to get my diploma and finally and officially announced as an official graduate of the school.

--

The ceremony ended with big smiles on the student's faces. But I can also see that others were crying. Probably they'll just miss the school. But me, well me, I didn't cried. Even though I wanted to, I want to be positive as always. Now, the seven of us were talking (the whole bangtan) about what we wanna do in college.

"Jin hyung, what do you wanna get in college?" I asked the man or lady with broad shoulders.

"I wanna be a princess in a castle." He answered sassy-ly and by sassy I mean so sassy as we all laughed.

"But seriously I wanna be a doctor." He said.

The chats continued...

--

As I was heading home, my phone rang. I grabbed it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID. It was Jin hyung. I answered the call,

"What's up hyung?"

"Meet us up at the park. Like asap." He said as if something is happening.

"What's happening there?"

"It's an emergency! Hurry!"

I ended the quick call and ran to the park as fast as I can. I don't care what people say about me running so fast and bumping on their shoulders and about me running with my uniform.

As I reached the park,

I gasped. "Heol!~"

--

TBC bruhs. /le smirk;