Guess

Jungkook is wandering around the campus with Taehyung. Since today is a free day because there is going to be a program by which you decide whether you join it or not. So, as new students of the campus, they decided to wander around and get more familiar to the school and of course, not trying to get lost since the campus was really big.

          "I didn't even realized how big this school is." Taehyung said while looking at some places. "Tae, im tired." Jungkook finally said. He is really tired after like, 30 minutes of just walking not even resting. By then, Jungkook sat on the ground not caring if it's dirty or not.

          "I can give you a piggy-back ride!~" Taehyung suggested which made Jungkook shocked at the idea and is blushing. Jungkook accepted three months ago that he had feelings for the older. But the older can't seem to see it. The younger accepted his hyung's offer and Taehyung then gave Jungkook a piggy-back ride and continued walking around the campus.

~~

Minutes have passed and they finally finished wandering and exploring the campus. They stopped walking and they found the school garden. They decided to rest there because Taehyung thought it would be relaxing to stay there. As they stopped walking, Jungkook got off Taehyung's back and landed on the grass resulting him to lay down on the ground and Taehyung laid beside him. They were catching their breaths. (A/N: oh my god please dont have such a dirty mind)

"I actually starting to like... no.. to love this campus," Jungkook said. "Yeah, but I love someone else," Taehyung said. Jungkook faced him. "Ooh, who?"

Taehyung pinned the younger on the ground making Jungkook to face him. Jungkook blushed. "A-ah hyung?" "You've got to guess." Taehyung said to the younger below him. "I-Is it.. Jimin hyung?" Jungkook guessed. "No, he has Yoongi," "Is it.. Jin hyung?" Jungkook guessed again. "No, he has Namjoon," "Is it Hoseok hyung?" "I dont like horses." "Then who is it?!" Jungkook half screamed resulting Taehyung to lean closer to his face. jungkook can feel his hyung's breath on his face. "Guess." Taehyung said. "I-is it.... M-me?" The maknae guessed nervously. "Of course, idiot. I love you." That was the last words Taehyung said before crashing his lips on the younger's.