truth or dare

"HYUUUUNG!" jungkook shouted in his room while trying to get his ballpen from taehyung. jungkook is doing his homework when taehyung disturbed him because he wants to play. "GIVE ME BACK MY BALLPEEEN!" je shouted while chasing the older.

"do your homework later, kookie-ah!" taehyung answered the younger while running around the apartment. "I WANT TO DO IT NOW! I'LL PLAY WITH YOU LATER!" jungkook shouted again. taehyung stopped running because he's already tired. "please, do your homework later. play with me~" the older said while catching his breath. "i promise i'll give you this ballpen if you'll play with me before your homework." he said while raising the ballpen.

"FINEE. now give me that ballpen." jungkook finlly agreed to his hyung's offer. taehyung gave him his ballpen and squatted down in the floor. jungkook placed his ballpen in his pocket and also squatted, joining taehyung. "what kind of game do you want to play, hyung?" jungkook asked.

"truth or dare." taehyung answered. "okaaay. let's do rock paper scissors first." jungkook said. taehyung picked out a rock, while jungkook picked out a scissors. of course, the older won. taehyung smirked and asked, "so kookie, truth or dare?" he asked jungkook, still having the smirk on his face.

"dare." jungkook answered. "hmm..." taehyung pretend to think because he already have an idea before even thinking (get it?). "kiss me, on the lips." jungkook immediately turned pink. "wh what?! n no! theres no way i can do th that!" jungkook stuttered, trying to avoid eye contact. "come on kookie. i know you want it." taehyung said still wearing his smirk.

"so sorry! gotta do my homework!" jungkook ran to his room. "there's no way you can escape, jeon jungkook." the older said while making his way to jungkook's room. he knocked on the door. "co come in!" jungkook answered his hyung and taehyung entered his room.

"kookie, you didn't play with me," the older said while getting near to jungkook. jungkook got nervous, accepting the fact that he uactually liked the older since the start and taehyung knew that jungkook liked him. jungkook got more nervous as taehyung sat in his lap, facing him.

taehyung leaned closer to jungkook's face, as their noses touching. jungkook was sure that he was turning crimson red already. he could feel his hyung's breath as he looked the other way trying not to look at the older. "kookie, look at me." taehyung commanded the younger. jungkook cant do anything but to look at his eyes.

"i love you," taehyung said, making the younger have wide eyes, as he closed the gap between them.

--
idgaf.