chapter 23

"Dear beloved, we are gathered together on this beautiful afternoon to share with Leigh-Anne and Perrie as they exchange vows of their everlasting love.
As Perrie and Leigh-Anne take their vows today, we are privileged to witness the joyous love of a new family -- a family that will be nourished and nurtured through the devotion of two separate individuals growing together through the common bonds of love.
May their marriage bring them the peace, joy, comfort and contentment that is known in the hearts of all God's children. And may Leigh-Anne and Perrie both look forward to each new season of their marriage --- just as the world looks forward to each new season of the year. For all seasons bring with them their own special moments and memories.
An essential requirement of a good marriage is a strong bond of real friendship and trust. Perrie and Leigh-Anne, your love for each other will grow deeper with every passing day, but it's important to remember that your love stands on a foundation of genuine, mutual affection and respect for each other. To truly love another person is to be willing to accept both their strong points, and their weak points, with equal measures of understanding and respect.
The vows you are about to exchange, will serve as a verbal representation of the non-verbal emotions that are as real as anything that can be seen, heard or touched.
For it is not the words that you will speak today that will bond you together as one --- but the strength of the love and commitment found deep within your souls," said the priest.
"Leigh-Anne please read your vow," he nodded at Leigh and her shaking hand reached for the piece of paper Jesy was holding.
"I don't even know where to start. Year ago, I was confused and didn't know what to do. I thought I was broken. Then I found you and you fixed me. Everything started making sense. You are my rock, my brightest star. I was just a body before you and now I'm a whole new person. You complete me. I love you," Leigh smiled at Perrie and her eyes started to water. She quickly started blinking because she didn't want her make-up ruined. Not yet.
"Perrie, it's your turn now to read the vow," the priest turned to Perrie. The blonde girl reached for her paper Alice was holding.
"My dearest, I didn't know my tiny body is capable of loving this much. I thought I'm going to die alone because I wasn't good enough for anyone but when we met and you started treating me like I was your entire universe, that's when I knew we're meant to be. It's been hard for us but then again, only love can hurt like this. In the end, you're all that matters to me. I love you," Perrie's voice cracked as she said the last line and looked Leigh in the eyes. Everybody in the church was emotional and holding a tissue.
"At this time, I'll ask you, Leigh-Anne, and you, Perrie, to face each other & take each other's hands," the priest asked and they did as told.
"Leigh-Anne, will you take Perrie to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honour her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"
"I will," Leigh-Anne answered.
"Perrie, will you take Leigh-Anne to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honour her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"
"I will," answered Perrie.
"May the Lord bless these rings, which will be the sign of your love and fidelity," the priest said as he handed the rings to the just married couple. Both girls exchanged them.
"You may now kiss the bride," the priest announced and the girls kissed. Suddenly, it was only them and the church and all the people disappeared. Then they broke the kiss and appeared in the middle of people clapping and smiling at them.
"I've never been happier," Perrie overheard Jade's voice and then saw Alex waving at her with a huge smile on his face and his boyfriend by his side.
"This is a whole new chapter for this kingdom," Leigh whispered and walked out of the church with Perrie by her side.

I hope you liked this wedding chapter. THIS IS NOT THE END! There's still one chapter coming so stay tuned! :)