chapter 3

The next day Perrie woke up and smiled. First few seconds she couldn't remember why she feels so happy but then she remembered she was in town yesterday and saw the princess. Of course, let's not forget about the princess. She dressed up and went to the kitchen. Everybody in the house was still sleeping because Perrie was supposed to make them breakfast, she had to get up first. It was the only way how to get out of the house, too. Every early morning when she finishes preparing breakfast she goes outside the door just with her cup of green tea and listens to the birds singing.
"Hi, Perrie.", Ruth came in.
"Good morning, madam.", Perrie answered as her mood went down a little. Now when Ruth arrived, Perrie was not able to go outside.
"I may have been too hard on you sometimes but yesterday you showed me you are better than I thought. From now you will do the shopping in town, three times every week.", Ruth announced as she sat by the table and started eating bread.
"Thank you so much!", Perrie squeaked happily. Ruth looked up on her and Perrie had to calm down a little because she was afraid Ruth would change her mind if she knew Perrie really wants to go outside.
"Don't you have anything to do?", Ruth snapped out. Perrie turned back and walked out of the door.

"Darling? Only three days left to your ball. Are you excited?", the Queen stepped into Leigh-Anne's room.
"No. I already told you everything. Nothing's going to change. Ever.", Leigh answered.
"Look at me when you're talking to me.", her mother insisted. Leigh lifted her eyes from paper on which another blonde girl started to appear.
"I am NOT excited. I will NEVER be. I don't want husband, mother.", Leigh said and then continued drawing. Her mother sighed as she walked away.
What is her name? I've never seen her in town. Is she new? Leigh just couldn't get this girl out of her head.

New chapter, YAAY! Are you happy? To be honest I haven't planned to finish this because I know my writing skills are not that good in English but I am getting notifications that you really wanted me to continue so here I am and I really hope, you'll enjoy this new chapter :) Like, coment, share, follow, you're the best :)