chapter 8

Since Leigh started living at Perrie's house things got really better. Ruth was still acting like a good person and Perrie finally had some free time because Ruth, trying to get Leigh to like her, didn't want her to do any extra works and got her children do them. Alex got slowly used to it and even stopped being rude after a week. Alice, on the other hand was really mad and it turned out her behaviour was very similar to her mother's. Perrie thought she could actually get on well with Alex but not with Alice. Leigh started to draw again and she had countless pictures and sketches of Perrie. Her face, her body, her eyes, everything. She studied her a lot during their little nature trips. Both girls loved their nature escapes.

"Leigh, you never told me why you left the palace.", Perrie asked during one of their free afternoons. She was lying in the grass next to Leigh-Anne and was facing the sky with her eyes closed. Suddenly she felt Leigh moving so she opened her eyes. Leigh got up and was now sitting, her head lowered.
"I don't think I can tell you, I'm sorry.", she whispered after a few moments.
"You can tell me everything, Leigh. You know that. I told you everything about me but I still don't know much about you and that's tearing me apart.", Perrie quickly sat next to her and tried to get Leigh to look at her. Leigh-Anne shook her head.
"I'm sorry, I'm not ready to tell you, yet. I don't even know myself. Please don't be mad at me.", she looked at Perrie her eyes watered.
"Hey, it's okay. Don't cry. You don't have to tell me.", Perrie quickly started comforting her but the tears started falling from Leigh's eyes. Perrie quickly moved closer to her and hugged her. "Shhh..", she whispered to her ear. Leigh felt Perrie's heart beating really fast and noticed her own heart isn't beating any slower. She started sweating and pulled away. Perrie looked surprised but didn't say a word. After Leigh-Anne dried her face using her skirt they were silent for a few minutes.
"So,", Perrie started but Leigh moved to her so fast, she didn't even notice and pressed her face against Perrie's. Perrie was confused but it felt so right she didn't protest.

Hola amigos! New chapter is here and with a kiss we celebrate one, FRICKING, THOUSAND OF READS! Thank you so much everyone, I really appreciate your comments and votes and everything :) If you enjoyed this chapter, vote for it, comment and you can also follow me on here :) Love ya x