chapter 11

The next day Perrie was woken up by someone knocking on their door so she got up and half asleep went to see who's there and what they want in the middle of the night.

"What the hell...", she heard a voice say as soon as she opened the door. Perrie didn't have clear vision yet but she recognized the voice. She stood still, shocked and unable to move.
"Leigh?", she whispered as she started rubbing her eyes to see.
"Yes, it's me, what are you doing here?"
"We moved here less than a week ago."
"You? Is the rest of your family with you?"
"Yes, we are all here. Why? What's going on?", Perrie was confused because Leigh-Anne looked like she's going to cry any second.
"My parents told me they sold this house to my possible future husband so I went here to see who it is. I didn't know Alex plans on going to the ball!"
"Well, he doesn't but Ruth does. She wants the money and the fame. To be honest after you left my conditions with Alice and Alex got a little better. We even talk sometimes but Ruth is still the same. I think Alex met a girl he likes while chasing his mother through all those shops."
"I don't know if that's good thing or not..", Leigh shook her head. Both girls were confused and now there's been awkward silence.
"Well, I guess that's all. Sorry I woke you up at this hour. Good night.", Leigh said quickly, turned around and was gone. Perrie closed the door and went back to her room but she couldn't sleep. She had to think about Leigh and everything came back at her. She covered her head with a blanket and started crying.

"Happy Tuesday! Three days to the ball!", Ruth happily said in the morning while Perrie was serving her breakfast. Ruth smiled at her and Perrie found that very strange. She never smiles at anyone else than her own children.
"Perrie, I decided that you've been a good girl and there haven't been any trouble with you whatsoever so what if you went shopping with us today? We can buy you some new clothes if you want to."
Perrie was so confused. She never trusted Ruth and be sure she found this highly suspicious. She nodded because she wanted to know what's going on.

In the evening, when they got back, Perrie went straight to her room and looked at all the things Ruth allowed her to buy. Diary, pencils, pens, beautiful white dress, red shoes, painting of flowers and big brown fedora. At this point Perrie didn't even care why has Ruth been so nice to her. She put the clothes and shoes into her wardrobe and the rest of the things into a large chest she had on the floor of her wardrobe. Then she locked the chest and she locked her wardrobe. Although Ruth was acting like this Perrie didn't trust her and she didn't want her to steal these things from her or destroy them in front of her. The only thing she didn't lock up was the painting. She put it on the wall by the end of her bed so when she lied down she could look at it.

I have no idea what happened before that you couldn't read this chapter and the chapter got deleted but it's back (thank God I don't trust wattpad and I write it to Word lmao) Anyway.. 3 chapters until the ball! Are yall excited? I am! :) Thanks for your lovely feedback you have no idea how much it means to me, it's wonderful when you comment or DM me here and even on twitter (spraylerrie) :) Love you guys xx