"Amber, where's Derrick?"

She smiled, "Over there." Pointed at a kid wearing a white baseball tee with black sleeves, red converse, ripped jeans, a dog tag and a brown bracelet.

Haynes took me over to him, "Derrick, this is my girlfriend, Eliza."

"Sup, you're definitely hotter than he described you." Derrick said with a big smile on his face.

Haynes rolled his eyes, "How's college."

"Great, met my band members. I'm the drummer and dad hates it."

"You live here?" I questioned.

The two started to laugh. What did I say? Did I seriously say something that stupid? What's wrong with me? Stop it, Eliza, stop getting paranoid. You're better than this!

"Second I turned 18, I moved out. Of course I didn't have a place to stay, so I moved in with Amber. She sings for the band."

"Wait, I just had a great idea, are you guys sighed to anyone?" I asked.

He shook his head, "Why? What's your idea?"

"I'm a music producer, I'll totally take in your band, it'll be great." I smiled with excitement.

He smiled too and got really excited, called over Amber and told her the good news. Her big eyes got even bigger and she hugged me. Saying thank you over and over again.

"How about Monday?" I suggested.

"I'll call in sick for work, which is this stupid office job. Gotta pay the bills somehow." She rolled her eyes and laughed.

I laughed too, "Could you get the rest of the members in, whenever is fine. I'm sure Sam will be in for only an hour, he might stay back and hang out through, but he's cool, you'll like him."

"Perfect! I get the guys and we'll see you Monday at 2pm maybe?"

I nodded, "Awesome, see you guys there."

"Now, where are my other favorite siblings."

"What the ones that you talk too? Cause Eliza already met them both." Amber stated.

"Kayla, Eddie and Charles?"

"Over there in their little clique, you actually gonna talk to them?"

He nodded, "Come on, Eliza."

"I like it when you call me by my name, it's so sexy how you say it." I clinged to his arm.

He smirked, which hinted that I might be getting lucky tonight... I fricking hope so. The girl was wearing white and blue floral print fancy dress with tall black heels, a black necklace and she looked just like Amber, I'm assuming she's the twin. The first guy had short brown hair, dark brown eyes, black glasses, a white button down shirt, black jeans, black converse and a black watch. He definitely looked like the easiest to talk to out of the three. The other guy was wearing a white button down shirt, tan slacks, black dress shoes, a watch and a necklace. Kayla was the girl, obviously, Eddie was the first guy and Charles was the last one.

"This is my girlfriend Eliza." It seemed like Haynes didn't know how to talk to them.

"But weren't you dating a girl named Samantha or something?" Kayla sounded like a preppy rich girl.

"Then we broke up and moved on." He replied sarcastically, "And Eddie, how's the divorce?"

"That druggie got custody of my daughter."

"Wait, she was on drugs?" Haynes was shocked.

"Not was, is. I don't know what the judge was thinking."

"See, this wouldn't have been awkward if you called me for once."

"Yeah because you called me about your roommate." Eddie seemed angry.

Also what happened with this roommate thing? I'm so curious. Guess I'll have to do some research. I like researching Haynes' his life is so interesting.

"Hey, actually Haynes could I talk to you for a second?" Charles interrupted and pulled Haynes and I away.

Charles seems like a serious person. He definitely is the most dressed up, besides Haynes' dad, Sophia and Kayla. I felt awkward around Eddie, he seems so professional and I'm really not. Eddie looked at me and I looked back, neither of us sure what to say. I would go hang out with Amber and Derrick, but I have no idea where they went. Also, I'm not hanging out with Kayla, she seems like someone I would hate.

"So, what's your job?" Eddie decided to say something.

"Music producer, you?" I asked.

"Lawyer."

"Two very different things." I added.

He nodded. It was awkward for the rest of them time. I was really hoping that Haynes' would hurry up.

"Divorces suck, but I heard rebound sex is the best." I have no idea why I just said that.

"I'm in my 30s, I'm a lawyer, you really think I would have random hook-ups?"

"Good point, but there has to be one hot person you wanna hook up with."

"I mean you're pretty hot." He muttered.

I would like to point out that Eddie muttered something, that I heard. I don't think he wanted me to hear that. Oh boy is this awkward! Haynes, where are you? I need that boy right now. I cannot get out of this awkward mess. Eventually Haynes walked back to me.

"Do you mind if we head out?" He whispered to me.

"Uh, sure." I shrugged.

We went up to Amber and Derrick, I told them I'm looking forward to seeing them on Monday. We tried to be polite with the other goodbyes, but it just didn't work out like that. It was really awkward with Eddie's goodbye. I don't like him looking at me. Haynes and I got into his car and I looked at him.

"Charles told me something. He told me he was going to tell our dad and I don't want to be there for it. I already told him I would be leaving." He bluntly said.

"Well, alright," I shrugged, "Wanna hear what Eddie mumbled?"

He looked at me, trying not to smile.

"I told him to find a hot girl and have a random hook up with her, then he muttered that I was hot. I don't think he knows that I heard it." I said with a big ol' smile.

"Is it bad that I really want to kick his ass for saying that?"

"Nope, it's pretty sexy."

He smirked and I smiled. We kissed. Other than that awkward moment, I had a pretty good time. I love Amber and Derrick, they're awesome. But my favorite part was just being with Haynes. He's just too perfect. How did I get lucky with him? I guess I should thank Chloe for that.