5

The next morning, I called Donnie, telling him I still wasn't feeling too well. Obviously a lie, he seemed pretty down about it, but was trying to hide it. That's weird, awe, maybe there's a big top celebrity going in today. But I guess my love life is more important? Or not breaking promises? I don't like to break promises, lets go with the second one. I quickly got changed into a pink and orange ombre tank and then realized I needed to wear a bra with it. I have small enough boobs to get away with not wearing a bra under tank tops, but this one is more loose. So, I took that off and put on a v strap black lace bra, then the tank, then ripped fringe black denim shorts, salmon color low top Toms flats, a moon necklace, some peach rose bracelets and a watermelon clutch. Okay, I know that doesn't really go with the outfit, but Chloe got it for me for my birthday and I love it. Also, it's a Saturday, Lewis isn't working and that means they go shopping. I assume that's what Haynes and I are doing that, so if I don't have at least one thing that she bought me, I'll never hear the end of it. I ate a muffin for breakfast, brushed my teeth afterwards and sat in my living room, watching crappy sitcoms, waiting for Haynes. Suddenly there was a knock at my door, I grabbed my clutch, put it around my shoulder and answered the door. Only to see that no one was there, confused I went to shut the door, then Haynes popped out. I jumped and almost punched him. 

"Woah, woah! Sorry! I thought I was being cute, jeez, I am bad at this." He rubbed the back of his neck and laughed a little under his breathe. 

I smiled, "You don't look like you would be a doctor." 

He smiled and nodded, "Thanks, I always go for that on my day off." Haynes was wearing purple skinny jeans, a white t-shirt that said, "Artists never sleep," that same watch from the dinner before and a San Francisco Giants snap back. 

"So, you do realize we're going to die if you wear that hat out in LA." I pointed out. 

"You're not a baseball fan? Or worse, you're a Dogers fan?" He looked like he was about to have a panic attack. 

"Oh god no! I love the Giants, but I just don't want to die today." 

"Have you ever seen people react to others wearing merch like this?" He questioned.

I shook my head.

"You're in for a ride, trust me." 

I guess I have to trust him, plus I can't force him not to wear a hat. That's so stupid. I'm not a child anymore, I just smiled and walked out with him. He wanted to get some brunch first. Brunch? Isn't that more of a couple thing to do? Then again, we went on a few dates already and every time he sees me in public, he always seem so happy and does things that I couple would do. So, we went to a place that is known for their brunch and got a seat for two. We ordered and just talked. Really about stupid random stuff. Cat or dog person? Cat definitely. He also said cat. Pancakes or waffles? Pancakes, he said pancakes and waffles. The ultimate breakfast. Creatively or logic? Creatively, he said the same. That logic was so boring. Which was funny to hear from a doctor. 

"So, ever thought about naming your future kids? That is if you want some." He questioned.

"Um, I really like the name Mallory for a girl and Sterling for a guy." I replied, "One of their middle names have to be Otis." 

He smiled, "Interesting names. I always thought about Danielle for a girl and Justin for a guy. I like Otis though."

"Those names are none interesting." I added.

"Well, you see, if either of them know they're not the gender they were born into, Danielle could be Dan and Justin could be Justine." He pointed out.

Huh, I never thought of it like that. Weird, but cool. I looked at him, "What if they're certain about being their gender and would never want to change?" I questioned.