Chapter 5 ♥ : Fun Breakfast with EXO

Start from the beginning

"Opps. Sor -," She apologised while looking up and was stunned to see Luhan half-naked.

Luhan looked at her and asked,"Mi Young shii, you okay?"

"I think I heard my phone ring," Mi Young looked flustered while making excuse and quickly went into her room.

Luhan watched her going off hurriedly into her room.

"I wonder what's wrong with her..," He muttered while walking into his room.

Meanwhile, she closed the door and leaned against the door. She touched her chest and it was beating fast.

"What's happening to me?" She asked herself.

During dinner time, she had cooked dinner. She went to watch her favourite variety show - Running Man while eating her dinner at the living room. Luhan joined and sat beside her.

"What episode is this?" Luhan asked while taking a bite.

"I think it's 158? Not really sure," She sipped her water while telling him.

After a while, they laughed together at the scene where Kwang Soo was being hit by Jong Kook after he kicked him. But after a while, Luhan felt something heavy on his left shoulder. He looked at his side and saw she was sleeping soundly.

He gently carry her in a bride style and put her on her bed. She was moving a little when he was about to cover her with a blanket. He looked at her with gentle eyes and move some strands of her hair from her face. Without him knowing, he was smiling at her peaceful face.

=====================

The next morning, she found herself on her bed. She woke uo with a wafted smell of pancakes. She went to wash up and went into the kitchen after that. Once she reached the kitchen, she saw a spread of food on the table.

"Yah, did you make all this?" She sounded surprised.

"Good morning sunshine," Someone greeted her.

*That sounded....familiar...* She looked up and saw D.O with an apron and a wooden spatula.

"D.O? What are you doing here?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Making breakfast. We all are going to eat breakfast together," He smiled widely.

"We all? Wait. You don't mean-"

"Morning everybody!" Tao greeted happily while carrying bags of groceries.

"How's your sleep babe?" Kai kissed her temple.

"What are you guys doing here? Don't you have competition today?" She folded her arms.

"We still got a few hours till our competition. Both you and Luhan coming right?" Sehun asked while placing his arm on Luhan's shoulder.

"Guys! Breakfast is ready!" D.O called them over.

"Wah!" Chen exclaimed by the widespread of food.

"Hmmm... this pancake is delicious!" Mi Young munched happily.

"That pancake was made by Luhan," D.O smiled.

"Luhan shii, you cooked?" She looked amazed.

"Well..only the basic stuff," He rubbed his neck, looking embarrassed.

"Wah...better than D.O's...," Chanyeol talked softly but suddenly got hit by D.O.

"Ow!" Chanyeol rubbed his head.

"I heard that," D.O gave him a sharp look.

Mi Young looked over at the EXO members who were happily eating their breakfast. Then she looked over to Luhan and she curved a smile. He was laughing and was engrossed by Chanyeol's jokes.

"Miss having us around for breakfast?" Baekhyun asked while sitting down beside her.

"Ehm. Glad that I transfer here," She grinned.

"So, how's living with Luhan?" Baekhyun asked.

"Ummm, everything's okay. Wae?" She took a sip of water.

Meanwhile, while Chanyeol and Tao telling jokes to Luhan and Lay, Luhan's eyes went to the side and saw Mi Young having a good talk with Baekhyun. She was pinching his cheeks and laughed. Baekhyun slunged his arm over her shoulder and fed her a piece of pancake. Suddenly he felt a light push from behind.

"Yah, are you looking at Mi Young & Baekhyun?" Suho asked and sat beside him.

Luhan just kept quiet and looked to the front.

"She & Baekhyun had been friends way longer than us, right Tao?" Suho nudged him.

"That's right. Been friends for over 10 years. Really envious at the both of them," Tao sliced the chicken.

"But how come they didn't get into a couple relationship? I mean look at them. Feeding each other like other couples," Chen joined in.

"Who cares. It'll be easier that way so that I have the chance to make my girl," Kai smirked.

"Fat chance. You do know she likes me than you cos I'm more handsome than you," Chanyeol snorted while fixing his hair.

Kai burst into laughing till his stomach hurts.

"You seriously made the biggest joke ever...Hahahaha," Kai wiped his tears and settled down after laughing.

"As if he's handsome...," Chanyeol rolled his eyes and looked elsewhere.

Just then, Baekhyun and Min Young came over. Baekhyun's arm still slung over her shoulder.

"You guys look so lovey dovey. Did you want to make me jealous, babe?" Kai asked while looking at her.

"Baby, sit here with me. I'm much more comfortable than him," Chanyeol patted at the seat beside him.

"No. Sit with me," Kai cleaned the chair and patted it.

"Don't sit with him. He smells," Chanyeol mouthed.

Kai saw that and knock his head. Chanyeol felt the pain and winced. Then they started to fight again.