Part 1

Sergio let out a heavy breath as he turned off his car and looked at his mother's house. He knew everyone was going to be there, scolding him on his recent action. Pilar broke up with him again, but this time, it was forever.
He opened the door of the house seeing his sister Miriam, his mother Paqui and Aleana sitting in the living room.

"I'm here." Sergio said quietly, almost not wanting them to hear him.

"Welcome home, new Bachelor." Aleana said laughing.

"I've missed you Ale." Sergio said sarcastically.

"We told you, she only breaks your heart, again and again." Paqui said rolling her eyes at her youngest son.

Sergio was surprised, they were holding back. Maybe it was the dark circles and eyebags adorning his brown eyes, the sadness apparent on his face. "I'm going to be upstairs."

The ladies looked at each other. This wasn't like other times, he looked disheveled and depressed. Miriam looked at Ale.

"I'll go talk to him." Aleana said, getting up from her seat.

Aleana had been a family friend ever since she was 4 and moved into the same neighborhood as the Ramos'. Since she was the same age as Sergio, they were always friends. Dating for a few months when they were sixteen but deciding that they should only be friends.

Aleana knocked on the door. "Sese?"
He didn't answer, she opened the door and saw him laying face down on his bed, Aleana sat next to him. "How are you feeling?"

"Like absolute mierda." Sergio responded. "I just feel like my life is literally crumbling. I finally felt like she loved me again, and then she breaks things off. I can't do this again, i know this is the last time that I'm ever going to go through this."

"It was a stupid thing, taking her back again Sergio, and you know it. When's she moving out?" Ale asked and Sergio turned around, cheeks red.

"Funny thing, she's staying with the apartment. I have to move out tomorrow."

"I cannot believe you." Ale rolled her eyes. "At what time are we packing all of your shit?"

"I knew you would help Ale, love you." Sergio said kissing her cheek.
This wasn't an unusual thing, they always acted as if they were dating. Yet they assured everyone they were just friends.

"Want me to leave you alone for a while?" Ale asked getting up from the bed but Sergio just shook his head and took off his pants. "Sergio! You should at least give me a heads up!"

"It's not like you haven't seen it before. Plus, I have my boxers on." Sergio said giving ale one of his shirts for her to wear. "Cuddles? We haven't cuddled in a long time, and I'm in need."

"Fine." Ale said rolling her eyes taking the shirt. "Turn around!"

"Ale, again, it's not like we haven't seen each other's, things." Sergio said wiggling his eyebrows and a smile plastered on his mouth.

"Sergio! Don't say it loudly." Ale said turning around and changing into the oversized shirt to be comfy. She layed on the bed and tucked herself into the covers.

"It's not like my family doesn't know that we fucked." Sergio said pulling Ale closer to him and rested his head on the pillow, taking in her scent. It was creepy and he knew but, he missed Ale so much. Ever since he started dating Pilar for the second time, she forbid him from seeing Ale. Thinking that Sergio had feelings for her. He missed his best friend.

"Don't call it that. We didn't fuck, we made love. You were my first time, I don't want to remember it as fucking, it's such a vulgar word." Ale said relaxing into Sergio's chest, she missed him too.

"Fine, We made love." Sergio said with a chuckle. Relaxing for the first time that day. His eyes closing.

Paqui started to get worried as ten minutes passed and she hadn't seen Sergio again.
'Maybe not even Ale could cheer him up.' Paqui thought, she went upstairs and quietly entered her son's room. She smiled to herself as she saw Sergio and Ale in bed together, she saw they were both clothed so she didn't go into full mom-mode.

As she came out, Miriam asked her mother: "Are they still talking in there?"

Paqui shook her head. "They're in bed."

As she said that, Miriam's eyes widened. "They're what?!?"

"No, they are just, sleeping." Paqui said with a smile and Miriam joined her.

"They should be together, they both have been in love with each other since they were like ten." Miriam said rolling her eyes and following her mother to the living room.

"They'll never admit it, but I can see it. In both of their eyes." Paqui said to her daughter with a sigh. She say back down on her living room couch.

"I mean, they could spare each other the future heartbreakers if they just realized they're perfect for each other." Miriam said rolling her eyes.

"Sometimes people don't want to see what is so obvious to the rest of the world." Paqui replied taking a long sip of her coffee.

A/N: hope you like it! Comment and vote!!