19

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Joyce P.O.V

"Give It Up For Your Point Guard, Number 33 Jayceon Scott." The Announce Said. Jayceon Ran Out On The Court Look Better Than Ever. He Doing Good But Still A Lil Shook Up About Everything, At Least They Didn't Drop Him. He Looked At The Side And Saw His Family. We Waved And I Blew Him A Kiss. It Feel Good To Know That I Got My Family Back, I Still Don't Trust Jayceon But It'll Come Back Soon. 

"I Knew Y'all Ass Wasn't Going Be Apart From Each Other That Long." Antoine Said. I Laughed. He Right Me And Jayceon Will Never Break Up Why I Don't Know, I Know We Have Love But Not Trust, I Love Him But Can't Trust Him. I Will Do Anything For That Man But I Don't Know If He Will Do Everything For Me. Not Only Have He Prove That He A Cheater But Again I Probably Can Trust Him Because He Have Always Found A Way Back Into My Life Ever Time I Try To Leave Him. 

"Go Daddy!" I Heard Holiday Yelled I Smiled. The Time Was Going Down And The Hawks Had It. The Ball Was In Jayceon Hand And He Look Over At Me And I Blew Him A Kiss. He Turn Back Around And Shot The Ball Making The Shot. The Buzzer Went Off And The Hawks Won. We All Cheered. They Walked Start Walking Off The Court But A Report Had Stop Jayceon Right In Front Of Us.

"So Jayceon Scott, You Taking The Hawks To The Championship?"

"I'm Going Try To I'm Doing Everything I Can To Get My Team There."

"We See Good Game, Do You Want To Thank Anyone For Your Win Tonight." He Smiled And Looked At Me.

"Yes My Beautiful Wife Joyce Scott, I Love You Baby." I Smile And He Ran Off To The Back. What A Good Game. We Got Up And Walked Out The Arena. I Walked To The Car With Holiday.

"Joyce Stop Wait There." I Heard Jayceon Voice. I Turn Around And Saw Him On His Knee. I Grasp.

"Joyce I'm On My Knee In Front Of Our Family Not Million Of People This Time, I'm On My Knee In Front Of The People That Love Me, I Know I Done Put You Through A Lot Of Bull Shit But I Want To Make It Up To You I Want To Show You That I'm Still That Same Dude That You Fell In Love With When You Was 18, I'm The Jayceon Scott That You Promise You Will Never Leave When We Was At the Lake, I Just Want To Know With You Give Me Jayceon Scott Another Shot Of Being A Faithful Husband." He Said Opening Up A Blue Box With My Wedding Ring In It. I Was Crying And Everything, I Didn't Know What To Say.

Do I Really Want To Put A Lil Trust Back Into Jayceon Do I Really Want To Go Down That Road Again.

"Say Yes Momma, You And Daddy Crying." Holiday Said. I Looked At Her And Back At Jayceon.

"Yes I'll Give You Another Shot Jayceon." He Slide The Ring On My Finger And Stood, He Kissed Me And Everyone Started Clapping.

"I Love You Joyce And Its Going Be Different This Time."

"I Hope So Because I'm Not Trying To Go To Jail For Murder." I Said Looking At Him. He Chuckles.

"My Crazy Ass Teddy Bear."

"Ok We Have A Christmas Dinner To Eat." Serria Said. We All Laughed And Got In Our Cars. We Puled Off And Heading Towards Antoine Them House. I Looked Down At My Ring And Saw It Had Got A Lil Bigger.

"What You Do Go Get More Diamonds In It?" I Asked Looking At Jayceon. He Looked At Me.

"Yea I Went And Did That And Our Names Engraved In It." I Smiled. He Can Be A Angel And A Devil But He's All Mines And No Ones Else Even Tho He Gave What Was Mine To Someone Else But The Bitch Rotten In Jail.

..........

"Look What Your Uncle Got You Holiday." I Said As The Kids Open They Gifts. They Was So Excited, Everyone Got What They Want. Hollie Stood Up  And Looked At All If Us.

"I Have A Announcement." She Said. We Looked At Her.

"What Is It?" Jason Asked. She Pulled Out A Ziplock Bag And Handed It To Chris.

"I'm Expecting Baby, We're About To Have Another Baby." She Said. Chris Got Up And Hugged Her. We All Clapped.

"I'm About To Have Someone Else In The House." Cassidy Said Getting Up Dancing. We All Laughed. What A Day. I Got The Best Christmas Present And Chris Just Got The Beat To. What Else Could Happen. The Men's Got Up And Went Somewhere. The Light Turn Dim And Music Start Playing. The Came Back With Silk Pajamas On With Their Shirt Unbutton And These Hats On. They Grab Our Hands And Start Singing And Dancing.

We Was Laughing But Enjoying It, He Said When Things Get Bad They Don't Go Back Good. Who Said That Ever Couple Don't Make It. We All Not Perfect, No Relationship Is Perfect, Everyone Have Their Ups And Downs With Their Spouse. If You Get Married Don't Get A Divorce Because What's The Point, You And That Person Took Vows For A Reason. There A Reason It Say Till Death Do Us Part. I Love Jayceon With Everything In Me And I Will Never Try To Divorce Him Again, We Always Work Out Our Problems.

"I Love You Joyce And No Matter What In Going Always Be There For You And My Family."

"I Love You To Jayceon And We Know We All Know." I Said Smiling. I Looked Around And Saw My Family, The Family That I Love And Love Me. It Ain't Nothing Like Having People That Love And Support You Around. It Always Good To Have Family, The Old Saying, Blood Is Thicker Then Water. So Don't Turn Your Back On The People That Help And Love You. Always Remember That They Will Always Have Your Back No Matter What.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack