1

Sorry For Any Mistakes

2 Years Ago

5 Vote 10 Comment For Next Chapter

Joyce P.O.V

"Come On Joyce Your Man Waiting On You, This Is Your Day Don't Let Your Insecurities Get In Your Way." Sierra Said As She Wipe My Tears. I Smile And Stood Up.

"I Know Sierra And I'm Ready Lets Go Get Me Married." I Grab My Flowers And She Hugged Me Making Sure Not To Crush My Flowers. I Can't Believe I'm About To Get Married. This Day Have Finally Came It My Day And I'm Going Enjoy It. We Walked In The Hall Where I Saw My Braid Maids And Jayceon Groomsmen . Antoine Came And Hooked His Arms On Mines And I Smile At Him.

"You Look Nice Joyccccccceeeee Joy." He Said Kissing My Cheek.

"Thanks Tonie I Love You."

"I Love You To Joyce, But Jayceon And Your Baby Girl Love You More You Got A Family Now And I'm Proud Of You." I Smile And Close My Eyes To Keep From Crying. The Music Start Playing And The Service Begin. After Everyone Went In It Was Time For Me To Go. Me And Antoine Start Walking In And When I Was Looking Ahead I Saw Jayceon Shed A Few Tears. I Smile. I'm Happy For Us.

We Been Together For 9 Years But Engaged For Two. We Have A 2 Year Daughter Name Holiday Even Tho We Wasn't Married When I Had Her But It Ok. Because I Know He The One I Want To Spend The Rest Of My Life With. He Been There For Me And I Been There For Him. It's Was Like The Universal Put Us Together. We Good Together Yes We Have Our Argument But Nothing We Can't Fix, Yes He On The Road A Lot And Surrounded By Lots Of Prettier Women But He Still Come Home To Me. He Mines And That All To It. I Reach Jayceon And Antoine Kissed My Cheek And Jayceon Grab Me And We Turn Toward The Minster.

"We Stand Here Today To Unite Joyce And Jayceon As One, The Two Have Prepare Their Own Vows." I Turn Toward Jayceon And Smile.

"Jayceon My Baby Jayceon You Are The First Guy That Have Ever Came Into My Life And Swept Me Off My Feet, Yes We Have Our Up And Down But We Always Find A Way To Come Over Them. I Stand Right Here Today To Give You My Soul My Heart And My Love, You're The One I Want To Spend The Rest Of My Life With. You Are My Man And I'm Honor To Be Your Women."

"Joyce Baby Girl Woah You Is Something Special. That Day We Was Sitting In Class And You Was Telling Us About You And You Was Like Oh Yea I'm The P.H.A.T Girl I Fell In Love, I Mean You Had Everything A Man Like Me Needed I Wanted You And I Got You, So Today Is The Day We Tie This Knot And Never Untying It. I Love You And Holiday And I Wouldn't Trade You Guys For Nothing In The World Y'all Are My World I Love You Guys And I'm Glad We're Here." Everybody Start Clapping And Awe's.

"Do You Jayceon Take Joyce To Be Your Lawfully Wedded Wife?"

"I Do."

"Do You Joyce Take Jayceon To Be Your Lawfully Wedded Husband?"

"I Do."

"Ring Please." We Got The Rings And Slide Them On Each Other Fingers.

"I Stand Here Today To Pronounced You Mrs And Mr. Scott. You May Kiss Your Bride." We Kissed And Everybody Cheered.

"Yay Ma Ma And Da Da." We Heard Holiday Say. We Looked Over Our Family And Friends And Smile. We Grab Each Other Head And Walked Out The Building. I Threw My Flowers Back And Got In The Car. I Looked Out The Window And Saw Sierra Caught Them. I Smile And The Car Pulled Off. I Turn And Looked At Jayceon.

"I Love You."

"I Love You Too." We Shared A Kissed And Hugged Each Other Until We Pulled Up At The Wedding Party. When We Did We Got Out The Car And Went In We Went And Start Dancing. I Grab Holiday From Serenity And Start Dancing With Her. She So Cute A Blend Of Me And Jayceon. She Have Jayceon Color,Lips And, Nose. She Have My Eyes And Smile. She A Cutie. Jayceon Came Over And Grab Her And Kissed Her. She Start Laughing. I Smile And We Danced Together. I Looked Around And Saw Everyone Having A Good Time. We All Married And Have A Child.

"Joyce I'm So Happy For You Guys." Hollie Said As She Hugged Me.

"Thank You Hollie Where Cassidy And Chris?"

"Eating." She Said Rolling Her Eyes. I Laughed And Shook My Head. I Went Over Towards JaNya And Hugged Her.

"I'm So Happy For You Guys Y'all Are The Couple Of The Year."

"Thanks Baby, I'm Happy To Where Jayden And Jason?"

"I Don't Know They Was Just Here A Minute Ago." We Start Looking Around And Saw The Boys And Men's Dancing. I Swear Every Time They Get Together They Act A Fool.

"Go Baby Yea That's How You Do It." We Heard Hollie Say. Me And JANya Just Laughed. Hollie Still Crazy As Hell. She Never Going Change.

"Auntie Joyce." Sam Said Coming Towards Me. He's Antoine And Sierra Son.

"Hey Baby You Enjoy The Wedding?"

"I Did I'm Happy For You And Uncle Jayceon."

"Thank You Where Your Sister?"

"Some Where On Her Phone."

"Really?"

"Yep." I Shook My Head And Walked To Go Look For Serenity. When I Found Her She In Her Phone.

"Ms. I Don't Want To Be Here What You Doing?" I Said Taking Her Phone.

"Come On Auntie Joyce I Was Just Checking Something."

"Serenity You Have Been Here For Like 30 Minutes And Already On Your Phone Go Mingle It A Party Have Fun Stop Being Stuck In Your Phone, Every Time I See You, You In This Damn Phone, I'm Going Break It."

"Please Don't Do That Daddy Already Want Let Me Upgrade Until My Grade Come Up." I Looked At Her Confused.

"Your Grade Falling?" She Cover Her Mouth And Start Looking Around.

"You Not Getting Your Phone Until After My Honeymoon So Bye." She Huffed And Walked Away. I Put Her Phone In My Bra And Looked Around.

"Baby What You Doing All The Way Over Here?" Jayceon Asked As He Wrapped His Arms Around Me.

"I Was Handling Something, I'm Happy We Finally Did This But I'm Mad That You Have To Go Back In A Month."

"I Know Baby But I Promise I'm Going Call And FaceTime You Guys All The Time I'm Not Letting You Go, I Love You."

"I Love You To."

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
Feed Back Is The Best