5

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Joyce P.O.V

"Why Do Tasha Have Your Number Jayceon?" I Asked Throwing His Phone At Him.

"I Don't Know I Swear Joyce I Don't Know How She Got It."

"Then Call The Bitch And See What She Want 9 Fucking Years Jayceon And She Getting Your Number Now What The Fuck Is Going On?" I Said Getting Up And Looking At Him.

"Man Like I Fucking Said I Don't Know How She Got My Number If You Want To Know You Call Her Ass, I Haven't Talked To That Girl Since We Graduated High School." He Said Standing Up. I Grab His Phone And Went Back To The Message.

"Hey Jayceon Scott This Tasha Gill Your Old High School Girlfriend, Could You Give Me A Call At This Number." I Read The Message.

"Jayceon She Want You To Call Her So Call Her And Put The Phone On Speaker Phone." He Grab The Phone And Start Calling The Girl.

"Speaker Phone Mr. Scott." He Put The Phone On The Speaker Phone And It Was Ringing. If This Bitch Don't Pick Up This Phone Jayceon A Dead Man.

"Hello."

"Tasha?" He Asked Looking At Me.

"Yes, Jayceon Scott?"

"Yea, Ummm......How Did You Get My Number And What Do You Want?"

"I Got Your Number From A Friend Of Mines I Was Trying To See If You Could Make It To My Son Birthday Party He A Big Fan Of You."

"Look I'll Have To Get Back To You On That."

"No Problem." He Hung Up The Phone And Looked At Me.

"Now What Do You Want Me To Do Joyce Told You I Don't Know How She Got My Number, I Will Never Do No Shit Like That To You Baby."

"Jayceon I Don't Trust You Around That Girl So If You Go To That Party I'm Having My Own Body Guard Following You."

"Ok Baby But I Put This On Everything I Love I Will Never Cheat On You." He Said Picking Me Up And Kissing Me.

"I Know Jayceon My Anger Just Took Over Me When I Saw Her Name."

"I Know Because I Was Thinking About Running Out The Door And Don't Look Back, You Had A Nigga Scared." I Laughed At His Silly Self.

"I'm Glad I Did, We Need To Find This Friend That Gave Your Number Away, Plus This Bitch Could Still Be In Her Old Ways Just Like High School."

"I Know Baby And I'm Going Find Out Who Gave It To Her Don't You Worry."

"Ok Holiday They Done, Woah Girl Your Mom Had Me Scared For A Minute." Serenity Said As She Walked Back Into The Living Room.

"Daddy, I Missed You." Holiday Said As She Ran To Him, He Put Me Down And Grab Holiday.

"Hey Daddy Princess." He Said Giving Her A Kiss. She Start Laughing.

"Let's Go Out, Get Everybody Together And Let's Go Out." Jayceon Said.

"Alright, Where We Going Go In The Middle Of September?"

"I Don't Know But Somewhere I Leave Tomorrow So Might As Well Spend The Day With Everyone."

"Ok I'll Call And See What We Can Do."

"Alright, Holiday Let's Go Get Ready." He Said Walking Upstairs With Her.

"We All Can Do Laser Tagging Or Paint Balling." Serenity Said.

"Yea But We Gotta See What Everybody Else Say, Go Get Ready." She Got Up And Walked Out The Living Room. I Pulled Out My Phone And Sent A Group Texted To Everyone Telling To Meet At My House In 30. I Got Up And Went Upstairs.

..........................

I Was In The Grocery Store Shopping For Something To Cook Tonight. I Don't Have To Buy Anything Big Because It's Just Me And Holiday, Jayceon Left For Miami Yesterday, So Here We Are Alone In That Big House Again.  I Went To The Fruit And Vegetables And Look For Some Stir Fry Mix. I Guess We Going Be Eating That, It's Quick And Easy.

"Dammit Hate Being Short." I Said As I Try Reaching The Red Pepper.

"Here You Are Ms." I Turn Around And Saw The Finer Piece Of Man. I Smile And Grab The Pepper From Him Putting It In The Bag.

"Thank You, Damn Being Short Is No Joke."

"Yea I'm Carlos."

"I'm Married." I Said Showing Him My Ring On My Finger. He Might Be Fine But I'm No Fool.

"I Know Mrs. Scott, I'm A Fan Of Your Husband, Glad He Did Tie You Down, Because A Man Like Me Would Swept You Off Those Pretty Feet Of Yours." I Smile At Him. How Sweet, But Joyce Don't Fall Into This Man Trap You Have A Daughter And Husband.

"Nice Meeting You Carlos." I Said Walking Away With My Cart. I Went To The Check Out Line And Got Checked Out And Left. The Quicker I Leave The Quicker I Can Get That Man Off My Mine. I Got In My Car Started It And Pulled Off. I Heading Straight To Go Pick Up Holiday From JaNya.

Jayceon P.O.V

"Omg Jayceon, You Don't Know How Much I Love You." Gabreille Said As We Laid In Her Bed. I Looked Over At Her And Smiled.

"I Love You To." I Know This Is Wrong, And Probably Hate Me Now But Shit, A Man Have Needs And Gabe Just Not Any Girl, She Was A Friend And Now My Secret Life. I Got Up And Put My Boxer On. I Sat On The Edge Of The Bed And Looked At My Phone. No Misses Calls The First. I Called Joyce.

"Hello."

"Hey Baby How Is Everything?"

"Jayceon You Just Left Like 12 Hours, We Haven't Had A Chance To Miss You Yet." She Said Laughing. I Laughed To. I Felt Gabe Kissing On My Neck. I Turn And Looked At Her. She Smiled And Continue To Do It.

"I Know Baby I Was Just Checking On You Guys, How Is Holiday?"

"The Same As Usual Nothing Have Changed In 12 Hours Jayceon, Are You Ok, Is There Something I Need To Know?"

"Naw Baby Just Checking Up On You Guys I Love Y'all And Missed Y'all You Know That."

"Yes I Do And We Love And Miss You To, I'll Call You Tomorrow, Gotta Go Get Started On Dinner."

"Alright Baby." I Hung Up And Looked At Gabe.

"I Have Told Your Ass About That Shit, Don't Do It Again." I Said Getting Up And Going To The Bathroom. Damn Man I Gotta End This Shit Before It Come Bite Me In The Ass. Joyce Is The Love Of My Life And Doing This Not Going Do Nothing But Hurt Our Marriage And Holiday.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack