Two

Lunch.
My favorite subject.

Just as I was about to get some (lunch I mean), a pretty blonde girl followed by two brunettes walk up to me.

"Hey! Your the new girl! Stacy Williams right?", the blonde says.
I nod, not wanting to try and communicate through sign.
"Come sit with us, you'll love it here!", without waiting for a response, she walked away, her red stilettos click clacking against the shiny hallway floor.

I quickly grabbed my ham and cheese sandwich, an apple, and a Coca Cola and followed the sound of her heels.

There were four chairs to a table. There at the corner of the room was a squeaky clean blue table with one girl sitting. She was so pretty and skinny. I wish I could be like that. I looked down at my stomach and sighed.

To my surprise, blonde-y was walking towards that pretty jet black haired girl.

"Ew Millie. What are you doing here? I told you to S-C-R-A-M."
"I was just hoping we could be friends again. I still need your help with my....problem.", she said shakily.
"Friends", blonde-y laughed sickly, "We could never be friends after what you've done."

The poor girl stood and ran away crying. Blonde-y and the two brunettes sat down as if nothing had happened. As if they didn't just make a girl cry.

"Well? Are you going to sit or what?"

Should I go comfort the girl that had ran away crying? She must've done something really bad. These people don't seem like bad people. And I so desperately need friends. Right then and there I made the biggest mistake of my entire seventeen years of living.
I sat.