That was when I realized the wind was being controlled. It was Glen who was doing this. He control’s wind. He can control the wind just like I can control the water.

Few seconds later it all stopped.

“What the hell was that?” Terence asked.

“Glen” Rett said looking at me and I nodded.

“He has powers?” Keith asked horrified.

“Yeah” I said slowly. It only meant that though he wasn’t able to shift during day time he can control the wind. How the hell do I fight against him now?

“Theo” I screamed his name again.

“Girlfriend” there was a reply so soft from Theo that if I wasn’t a shifter I wouldn’t have been able to hear it.

“Theo” I screamed again running in the direction where his voice came.

“I’m… t-trapped” he stuttered and I stopped running only to stand frozen in my spot when I found Theo.

Everything felt numb for me. I could sense Glen’s presence here that had my wolf growling softly. He was gone, for now.

There was a thick metal chain around his neck which was connected to a fountain tree. His hands and legs were cuffed. He was standing on a branch at least ten foot above us. The branch he was standing was so weak that it would break any second killing Theo instantly.

One wrong move on the savior’s part then Theo would be dead.

I fell on my knees when I saw him like that. I inhaled sharply and then let out a breath when I saw it. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. Tears started forming in my eyes when I saw him like that.

I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t save Theo and I felt weak.

His hazel eyes were staring back at me. He was crying and looking at me, made more tears appear in his eyes. He was silently asking for my help and I… couldn’t. I was trembling.

“Don’t panic sweetheart we are going to save you” Keith said.

Whenever Glen had attacked before it was never on people I was very close with and so I was capable of fighting them but today standing so close to death was Theo, my baby.

I love him a lot.

I am very much attached to Theo. I may not be his mother but I had taken care of him. I would sometimes go to his room and tell him bed time stories in the night; I would train him to fight so that he was capable to protect himself in future.

I used to attend all the annual day functions in his school along with Marissa. I would play with him. I used to babysit him. I used to watch cartoon movies with him. I still remember the drawing he did for me on my birthday.