Chapter 43

Hi….

So here is chapter 43 for you all which is dedicated to DanicaMoka:D

Pic on the side is of Alisha>>>>

******

“Because they are mean is
no reason why I should be.
I hate such things, and
though I think I've a right
to be hurt, I don't intend to
show it. (Amy March)”
― Louisa May Alcott , Little Women

TEMPLAR P.O.V

After hanging out in the beach a little longer I and Rett decided to go to the temple. Well he did, said he had to show me something there.

It was around 12:30 in the noon when we reached the temple. I was wearing a light green drop hem dress while Rett wore a shorts and a t-shirt.  Rett held my hands in his and we walked inside the temple.

I smiled looking at the reflection of our hands together in those crystal clear tiles. When I raised my head to look at the statue my breath got caught in my throat.

The statue of the goddess was illuminating like a bright diamond.

The hot afternoon sunlight fell directly on the statue through the opening from the dome making it shine like a million diamonds.

I stood frozen in my spot staring at the beauty of the temple.

“How is it?” Rett asked me.

“It’s… uh, I mean no words can describe the beauty of this” I said sighing. “Is it the same every afternoon?” I asked him and he gave me a nod.

“It’s more beautiful on a full moon night” he said,

“Wow” I said in surprise. “It’s…. just, wow” I was left speechless. I’ve been to all the temples from different packs but none of it could match the beauty of this temple. Simple and elegant.

“It is the first building I designed” Rett said to me and I was surprised to hear it.

“When?” I asked him. Even though I was with Rett, I never really asked him about his life in the past six years and it made me feel guilty now.

“I was in my high school, senior year. I got bored after watching the same shoe-box design for the temple in almost every pack and that is when this plan popped in my head” he said and I smiled. “I am glad you liked it” he said.

“How can I not? It’s so blissful” I said and held his hands and began walking towards the statue of the goddess.