Chapter 46

Hi…

Presenting Chapter 46 of I’m The Alpha:D which is dedicated to @dreamergirl527 :)

THANK YOU ALL THOSE WHO READ, VOTE AND COMMENT. I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU :D

*****

“Everyone is a moon, and
has a dark side which he
never shows to anybody.”
― Mark Twain

EVERETT P.O.V

It had been ten minutes since Templar said she had to go to bathroom, but she wasn’t back yet.

I decided to wait for another five minutes before actually going to search for her, maybe she needed some time.

I went and sat on the side because I wanted to eat with her. Everyone was having their lunch.

“Where’s Templar?” I heard Myron asking me.

“Bathroom” I said growling. I still wasn’t comfortable with the friendship between him and Templar.

“Chill! I was just wondering” he said rolling his eyes.

I looked away ignoring him. Many in her pack were bowing their heads in respect, when they would pass me. Even a blind man could tell that everyone in her pack adored her and she loved it here more than living in my pack.

It was visible in her face the love she has for these wolves.

Everyone was busy filling their plates and all seemed to be enjoying the celebrations a lot.

I didn’t even realize that it had been almost half an hour since Templar had gone to the bathroom. I got up and walked towards the pack house.

I took a deep breath and traced her scent in her office.

When I pushed open the office door it was empty. May be she is upstairs, I thought and turned around to leave but paused when I saw Templar’s dress that she wore today for the celebration lying in an arm of the chair.

I picked it up and frowned.

Quickly, I made my way upstairs to our room and she was nowhere.

“Templar” I called and looked in the bathroom but no sign of her yet.

My wolf was pacing inside me and I started to panic. I pushed open all the doors of the other room only to find them empty.