Chapter 33

Hiiiii Everyone….

So you had brought I’m The Alpha to Top 10 two days ago and THANK YOU LOADS for that:D

Presenting Chapter 33, which is dedicated to @vLadjEnNie for the cover on the side:D

*******

“Count your age by friends,
not years. Count your life
by smiles, not tears.”
― John Lennon

TEMPLAR P.O.V

Ophelia turned to look at me and smiled. ‘I would hide him somewhere if I were you’ she said and winked. ‘He is lucky to have you’ she continued and I blushed. ‘And you can remove the dress now’ she said mock glaring to which both Jan and I chuckled.

Sveta had lent me a silk-tie waist raspberry color shirt dress. The dress was extremely comfy and I didn’t want to remove it. Okay may be, because Rett told I look beautiful.

“We have to go shopping” she reminded and I nodded.

“I’ll get my arrogant” I told her.

“How do I look?” Sveta asked me.

“Ummm….. Something is not right” I told her sheepishly.

“Yeah, it doesn’t have that wow factor in it” Alisha said. Me, Jan, Molly, Alisha were all helping Sveta pick a bridal gown and we didn’t get the perfect one. Seems like the twenty second one is also rejected.

“That’s okay; there are still others that you can try” the sales lady said excitedly.

“I doubt there is anything here” Jan muttered.

“There is hardly a week left and I still didn’t get my dress” Sveta said and slumped on the ground, she started sobbing.

“Oh no, Sveta… we can still check. Don’t give up” Molly said and helped her stand up.

“Don’t cry, it’s not good for the baby” I said.

“I say, we go” Jan said and raised her hand. “Anyone with me?” she asked looking around and everyone frowned at her when Sveta sobbed louder. “Fine” she shrugged and lowered her hand.

“Look, I have got another one. It is just made for you” the sales lady said and I rolled my eyes. Yeah, twenty three dresses were made only for Sveta. Geez, get a new line.

The dress was made of satin and it looked weird, imagine wearing it. Sveta cried louder. “No….” she said and shook her head.