"Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Prt.3

Charlotte:" sorry mom but U leave me no choice"

"And by the way Henry Hart I hope that u r happy enough with the achievement that u just caused/made because U WILL NEVER EVER PUT UR DISGUSTING PRIVATE PART OF URS that's been in many different girls I*SIDE OF ME"!!

Silence builds up and across and around spreading on everyone and everything

Henry: ok that's it I am now for real pissed!! Charlotte thinks she could be all that in front of the camera then fine!! I can play that (game) along too and then we'll see who embarrasses who!!

Grace:"Charlotte?!

Charlotte:" I look at mom and...

SMACK* (slap noise)

Charlotte:"U- u slapped me?!

Henry/Piper:" dam*

Henry:" oh sh*t

Piper: omg!! This is amaze...ING!!! A real fight is literally happening in front of my house and I am totally going to record and /post this (on Twitflash)

Henry: dam* this is totally startin to get (so) f*cking gooood and interesting bro!! But just for "nothing" but my step momma* can hit hard thank God I'm not her son or else things would literally go down with her and btw that slap nerd face just got got she kinda deserves/deserved it and no offence to nerdy (I mean she's literally trying f*ck my social status with girls on camera soo there she have it a big f*cking slap)

Grace: I realized in/on what I just did to my daughter its just that she's never like this she's very humble and nice and has proper etiquette (anywhere she can possibly be at) and I just don't know what is going on to/with her but it is really hurting me as her mother and sometimes takes out the monstrous reactions out of me

Charlotte Crying Terrified: "momma pls don't hurt me pls?

Charlotte backs away from her mom walking/stepping backwards

Grace:" baby-charrie"? (another nickname for Charlotte) u know I would've never touched u but u left me no choice ur sudden behavior just took out the best of me

Henry: I can't believe I'm saying this but Charlotte is very scared to the point where she's literally backing away from her s*xy mom and baby charrie? Wtf?! All i know and care about is that just a few more steps back and she'll be (all mines) falling in my arms (next)

Jake: all of this is my fault I am hurting the love of my life and the relationship that she's had between her and her daughter (of always) and just seeing Grace slap her own daughter here at my house in front of me for the first time does it which means that I should and am going to make an end/stop to this for now but this is not just for me this is for me and for the baby I'm waiting but more importantly for Charlotte because I love Charlotte as my own daughter and I know that if I marry her mom things will just get worse and knowing very well my son Henry I know for sure that he will make Charlotte's life impossible more than it is right now and at this point and to be honest Henry's eyes are full of desire and hate and we all know that he's done crazy things but in reality he wants love and that is also my fault because this secret that I am keeping is really burning me inside and it's also been 2 hours since Siren and that Ray guy left I just hope she's ok...??

Charlotte: " i- I know but real eyes realize real lies huh mom?

Grace:" Sweetie just tell me off i deserve it and much more just tell tell me what ur feeling and what ur ♥says Charrie

Charlotte:" I won't forget that u ever hitted me but if it makes u feel any better u can marry Jake and I also accept my new baby brother or sister and also I accept that u move in with him or change houses what ever u guys want to do with ur lives but...

Grace:" but?

Charlotte:"But I am not living with u guys tomorrow I am going to sign up for L.I.M.P'S academy at school at 9:00am in the morning and the program is going to be a year or so maybe even longer but what really hurts to me the most is that uve lost trust in me and I guess the saying is right after all real eyes realize real lies and I've just discovered that love and trust in general just aren't and weren't (meant) for me goodbye mom*** Mr.Hart Piper and.... Goodbye to u too Henry and this time forever...

And with that I turn around and walk away

Henry: noo she can't leave if she leaves that means the good half of me will be gone FOREVER....

A/N:tomorrow there is a possibility that I might not be updating idk yet because tomorrow its my BDay and I'll be turning 15!! And I just want to thank you guys all for reading enjoy bye LOVE u guys (all)

Dayana♥#14 good times #15? Hope ur even better

Bye!!