Bullying And Getting Into Trouble

Charlotte: "as I walk by the halls to get to my locker I see the one and only Henry Hart making out with his new, current and recent girlfriend Bianca right in front of my locker (great just great it has to be right in front my locker like can they find a hotel or something? like geez!! What is the matter with them?) Sorry I was just thinking out loud but inside my head so no one can actually hear me *cough cough* excuse cough* me I need to open my locker *cough"

Henry:"oh u mean u need to open this piece of junk of locker of urs? Uhh cough*

(Charlotte stays quiet thinking if she should talk back or just ignore him)

*Charlotte thinking in her head*: (uhh yea genius do u see any other persons locker that's not mine behind you?)

Then Charlotte blurts out loud sassily "uhh yea genius do u see any other persons locker that's not mine behind you?!!

Henry and Bianca stayed shocked for a few seconds at what Charlotte had said

Bianca:" just come on Henry boo lets just leave this nerd open up her nerdy locker oh and p.s Charlotte never dare to talk to Henry like that or else..

Charlotte: "or else what?!! (Charlotte says loudly)

Bianca:" or else I'll make sure ur last year of high school is a total wreck!!

Henry thinking in his head:(woo hoo girl fight I love to see these especially cuz they argue for me of course but I don't need no girl to defend me who she thinks I am? 2 years old!! nah I could defend myself)

Henry:"ok stop!! bianca I don't need ur help thanks (Henry says sarcastically and annoyed rolling his eyes) just leave I'll meet u later same spot I could handle this alone I'm a man"

Charlotte laughs historically at Henrys previous comment of being a man

Charlotte: "sorry (laughing) but u made an understatement u mean ur an immature teenager?!!

Bianca: "oh no she didn't just- she gets cut off by Henry

Henry:" leave now

Bianca: "OK but what if-

Henry:" now

Bianca leaves purposely bumping and flipping her hair into Charlotte's shoulder making her things drop on the floor

Henry:"ohh look who's laughing now?

Charlotte: " uhh clearly u r

Henry:" I am right?! And who's picking their stuff on/from the floor?

Charlotte: "obviously I am who else?!! Y do u keep asking me dumb and obvious question that clearly u already know?!! (Charlotte says sassily)

Henry:(raises his voice) "exactly!! So never in ur life talk to me or to bianca like that because Im the one that will make ur miserable life a nervous wreck understand!?

But just as Charlotte was about to say something the bell rings and everyone gets back to class

Social Studies: