Thinking And Surmising

Previously:

Charlotte: " OH MY GOSH Veronica is that Walldog girl that Henry was kissing!!! She's a criminal we have a graffiti gang girl in our school and she's in my class!!... I needa find Henry quick!!... But how? I go running up the stairs to my room and open the window to think and figure things out to look at the night bright sky and it looks so beautiful!... Just like... (Nevermind!)

Henry's pov: its been about 2 weeks that nobody knows about me and 4 ur info I ain't going to school either (there's no way I'm going back to that junk of a place) where all u see is ppl judging everything like every g. dam* thing I do like bruh can u get a life?! I open the window to stress off and look at the sky its... It looks amazing!! Just like someone I know...

Henry and Charlotte looking at the window* (from different places at the same time)

Charlotte: " if only I could find u Hen (I mean Henry) things would be a lot much easier...

Henry: " this might sound weird but char (I mean Charlotte) I just....

Chenry looking at the night bright sky at the same time* (different places)

Chenry: " I just want u to love me because of the way I am because of the way I am x2

Their voices echoed throughout the night sky leaving a silence that buried inside Henry's chest each and every minute that was passing by

Charlotte: " No! (wat am I saying?) I cant, I can't love someone that all he does is just hurt ppls feelings and I'm a very honest and exacting person I love honesty and loyalty I love to follow rules its my thing and in a relationship those r the most common senses that love in a relationship is built out of (something that clearly Henry won't and doesn't or will ever might as well never understand) and I can't do this to jasper he is the best human being on earth after my parents (of course) he's super nice he gives me his full attention/comprehension and love he tries his best to make me happy and that's exactly what I need to do my job is to give my heart and full love to jasper and no one else because I belong to jasper and so does my heart♥

Henry: "eww no (wtf! am I saying?!) Gross I'm Henry Hart the populist guy at school I could never be in.... (oh my god just say it) here it goes... in love!! with a nerd that's just like the number 1 rule!! And I hate rules I'm a rule breaker but I can't break this one and who cares?! its not like she likes me anyways she hasn't called or texted me in all these weeks to see if I'm ok!! so I guess that she wasn't kidding about wat she told me at the hospital....

(2 weeks Before) Henry Thinking*

Charlotte:" I don't want this in my life so pls stay away from me and I don't want u looking at me touching me, kissing me, or talking to me about anything our relationship will be strictly about school work only wen necessary other wise neither bye HENRY HART IT WAS A HORRIBLE PLEASURE IN MEETING U!!!

Henry: " u know what?! I don't and won't even care anymore she doesn't like me I don't like her she has that weird bucket lover freak guy of a boyfriend of hers and I'm just gonna continue my life without "family" and "friends" yea that's right I put quotations cuz friends and family r fake they just know how to judge and judge without even knowing wat were going through I mean wat Im going through!!

Veronica's POV:

Mr. Vandel: " Veronica our gang is falling apart we need more people in it now!!

Veronica: " yes dad I prom-

Mr. Vandel:" wat have I told u about calling me that atrocious word?!

Veronica: " sorry sir I promise that we will have the strongest gang of all Swellview and I just know exactly who would love to join us...

Mr. Vandel : " I know too!! Honey (Vandel says more than excitedly)

Veronica and Mr. Vandel say in unison: "Henry♥Hart"....

Hey guys here's ur update hope u read and like this chapt ♥u guys and thanks 4 the support until next time:-)

Dayana :-) ;-) ❇