About A Week Ago...

Charlotte: " its been about a week ago since I said yes to jasper and became his girlfriend I'm kinda happy that I said yes but I just can't forget that hurt look Henry gave me nor the way jasper asked me out and to be kinda honest it was good that jasp asked me out because I really didn't want to fall for Henry and let him win but he's changed so much ever since I said yes to jasper since about a week ago and it really hurts me deeply knowing that it's sorta kind of my fault?... He dumped Bianca!! sure bianca is the most popular girl in the whole entire 11th grade and captain of the cheerleading squad and the prettiest girl ever and the perfect hair and body she's perfectly perfect she's very mean aka a bully with fake feelings and emotions but I feel very bad for her I mean she chosed Henry as her boyfriend and he just naturally doesn't deserve her or anyone I mean the player he is!! bianca is horrible no terrible but at the end of the day she's just a normal person a normal girl that cries and have feelings of course I haven't seen her do that,that would be her weakness of course I'm a girl u know and I weirdly understand her just only the fact that she hates Henry and as of me and jasper were doing fine we sometimes go out together to have a little fun but we still haven't kissed eachother yet idk y?.. As I was saying about feeling bad about Henry it just hurts and disgusts me saying this but ever since this whole week he dumped Bianca he's getting lots of after school detentions bad grades he's doing awful in playing/coaching his basketball team he now dresses in pure black/rebel style not that he's never been or dressed like a rebel but he's literally out of control he's making out with every single girl (AS ALWAYS) but now its different he does it more often now and in front of everybody he doesn't follow rules he used to but only wen he felt like it now? Not even a little bit but wats worse of all of this is that Henry has (done it) with every girl in my class!!! Pls don't ask me how i know trust me rumors fly very quickly in this school and it totally shocked me 2 wen i found out about it 2!! He doesn't even look at me nor talk to me anymore I bet he doesn't even think of me its like I totally disappeared from his life ever since I started dating jasper (not that I want him to think of me) and wen he does look at me his eyes r filled of emptiness like if he doesn't have a purpose to do things anymore but also he's been hanging out ALOT with Veronica lately seriously she creeps me out like she sends me a bad vibe and its my fault :-( I'm afraid that Henry lost and that he actually but secretly has a crush on me and I won't/can't respond to him that's y right?...

Charlotte gets interrupted from her thoughts by jasper

Jasper:"hey babe wanna go to lunch?

Charlotte getting out of her thoughts: " huh? "Oh sure yea lets go"

Jasper:" I hold Charlotte's hand and she holds mine going for our lunch

Henry pov: Henrys kissing/making out with Chloe and thinking about wat happened a week ago

Memory Flashback:

Jasper:" if its not too bad I want to say a few words for my friend Charlotte char I wanted to tell u that since the 8th grade I've always had a crush on u and I was always scared on telling you and I know we talk rarely and now we're talking more and I wanted to ask u want to be my girlfriend?

Charlotte: " yes!! I'd love to be ur girlfriend jasp

Henry:" wat!??

Charlotte:"I run up to him and hug jasper

Tiffany: " Henry r u OK?

Henry:" yea yea i-im fine".....

Thinking in my thoughts: y is this happening to me wat am I feeling? why the f*uck I want to kill jasper right now!??

*End Of Memory Flashback*

Henry slows down from the speed he's making out with Chloe

Chloe: "Henry wats up with you?! Y r u so tensed up and slowing down?!!

Henry:" nothing's up with me and I'm not all tensed up!!

I say all annoyed

Chloe: "oh yea then prove it to me!! Then out of nowhere Henry picks me up against the wall and kisses me rough and down my neck in a way that i idk how to describe right now...

Henry: (panting) "better?!!

Chloe: (panting)" not yet a little bit more

That's wen Henry's wiz watch started beeping Henry looks at his watch and smirks

Chloe: " ughh wat now?!! Wat noise is that?! Y is ur watch beeping?!! And y r u smirking?!

Henry: " 2 things one its none of ur business!! and two ur not my girlfriend so that i have to explain to u my whole life!! bye see ya I gotta go!! and with that I leave Chloe ready to do some other business that I have planned 4 tonight!! (Smirking face)

Charlotte:" it's 8:35pm so its night time and I decide on giving a walk around the park to breath fresh air and meditate wen I see 2 dark figures or maybe shadow's?.... So I hide under a bush and see a boy and a girl and they look like my age sorta so I look again closely and see its kid danger well I mean teen danger!! Wow omg I'm literally fan girling right now!! (Sorry jasp) I think inside my head I'm a fan of kid/teen danger ever since I 13 in the 8th grade!! He's my idol and I can't believe he's fighting crime Right in front of me!! So I was going to ask teen danger 4 an autograph and a picture with him but as I was going to walk up to him he was kissing the blonde girl that was dressed in black in front of him.

Hope u enjoy reading!!

L♥VE Dayana